Major concern going into next season.

Or we could just stop chanting these things.....they are really GAY.

Its interesting how back in the day when we were awesome we didn't do any of this stuff. All we did was win.

Yep, lets do the wave.!! ;)

That frustrates me more than anything. I never remember doing the wave back in the 90's....unless we were up like 70-3.

Why do people feel the need to get the wave going during the game...come on students...watch the game and cheer. The worst thing was this year during the Oklahoma game when we were on defense and the student section tried to start the wave...it failed...and they booed the stadium...GET REAL.

All these chants and waves are just novelty things that aren't necessary. Just stand up and be loud.

You do know that the student section is the loudest and most fired up place in the entire stadium? 10 students are probably louder than the 50 you sit around (that is if you aren't in the student section).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing the wave or doing things like "SUUUUUUH". I remember my father telling me of Barrett and Bo Rudd's father often getting the 'RUUUUD' chant at football games back in the day.

With the exception of the wave, all of these things have been things the fans do to celebrate and cheer the players. Pretty soon you're gonna start asking for the tunnel walk to go away because "we just need to win not have this sissy !#)%^$@) video before every game".

Get real.

You know not of what you speak. Your reference of your father shows how old you are.

We originated the Tunnel Walk..it is awesome.

If you guys (student section) want to come up with some original stuff and start new traditions...GREAT! Until then, stop trying to make our stadium like every other stadium in the country...WE ARE NEBRASKA.

Amazing how the culture of Nebraska football as well as its fans has changed....along with the changes have come many losses. Go ahead, try and convince me that one doesn't come with the other.

JUST BE LOUD.

New "traditions" aren't original. And if the students tried to start a new tradition, i'm sure you'd be the 1st one here to condemn every single student there for that.

Go on ahead and be a "real" fan though okay? Ya know, the real kind that sits behind their computer and tells people that they are stupid.

Whats wrong with someone saying that their father told them something about the past? Condemning someone now for their age? Maybe you should go reflect upon something. Sorry that we can't all be as old and wise as you are.

I never said I was Old and Wise...in fact...Im probably near the same age as most bashing me here. The difference is that I realize what is unnecessary. Cheering loud during a game is great but doing things like the wave during the game when you should be cheering is ridiculous and I think the chants are just lame and unoriginal.

Its interesting how back in the day when we were awesome we didn't do any of this stuff. All we did was win.

That frustrates me more than anything. I never remember doing the wave back in the 90's....unless we were up like 70-3.

Why do people feel the need to get the wave going during the game...come on students...watch the game and cheer. The worst thing was this year during the Oklahoma game when we were on defense and the student section tried to start the wave...it failed...and they booed the stadium...GET REAL.

All these chants and waves are just novelty things that aren't necessary. Just stand up and be loud.

You do know that the student section is the loudest and most fired up place in the entire stadium? 10 students are probably louder than the 50 you sit around (that is if you aren't in the student section).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing the wave or doing things like "SUUUUUUH". I remember my father telling me of Barrett and Bo Rudd's father often getting the 'RUUUUD' chant at football games back in the day.

With the exception of the wave, all of these things have been things the fans do to celebrate and cheer the players. Pretty soon you're gonna start asking for the tunnel walk to go away because "we just need to win not have this sissy !#)%^$@) video before every game".

Get real.

You know not of what you speak. Your reference of your father shows how old you are.

If you guys (student section) want to come up with some original stuff and start new traditions...GREAT! Until then, stop trying to make our stadium like every other stadium in the country...WE ARE NEBRASKA.

Amazing how the culture of Nebraska football as well as its fans has changed....along with the changes have come many losses. Go ahead, try and convince me that one doesn't come with the other.

JUST BE LOUD.

I don't see how age has anything to do with my opinions, or the opinions of others on this bored. I could be 50 years old and just never want to a Husker football game in the old days. I also did not specifically reference myself to the student section, I just said 10 of them are louder than 50 of you.

You still have side-stepped your argument as to why the 'suuuuuuh' and the 'ruuuuuuud' take away from Nebraska football? It's a way of celebrating player accomplishments, just like the Tunnel Walk is. It showcases what our team has done and what we want to do as a program. It's meant to jack us up and get ready for football, just like the chants are.

If you want the students to start traditions, then don't downplay them. With all due respect, get real.

YOU ALL WANNA KNOW WHAT I THINK IS A WASTE OF TIME AND TAKES ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE GAME. THAT DAMN EYE ON THE PIE AND FRICKEN RACE TO THE STADIUM. NO WONDER OUR PROGRAM WENT DOWN THE SHITTER, WE'RE MORE WORRIED ABOUT WINNING PIZZAS AND POPS THAN WE ARE FOOTBALL. DAMN YOU HUSKERVISION :bang

:sarcasm

YOU ALL WANNA KNOW WHAT I THINK IS A WASTE OF TIME AND TAKES ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE GAME. THAT DAMN EYE ON THE PIE AND FRICKEN RACE TO THE STADIUM. NO WONDER OUR PROGRAM WENT DOWN THE SHITTER, WE'RE MORE WORRIED ABOUT WINNING PIZZAS AND POPS THAN WE ARE FOOTBALL. DAMN YOU HUSKERVISION :bang

Lol.. They got rid of the race to the stadium :) Kinda funny, cuz we were talking about that down in dallas during half time of the game.. wondered why they got rid of it lol. but the eye on the pie is gay. seriously. hell, there was once for sure this year where it wasn't even under the right one <_< there was no way... the entire stadium got it wrong....

Lol.. They got rid of the race to the stadium :) Kinda funny, cuz we were talking about that down in dallas during half time of the game.. wondered why they got rid of it lol. but the eye on the pie is gay. seriously. hell, there was once for sure this year where it wasn't even under the right one <_< there was no way... the entire stadium got it wrong....

An the guy playing for it is always sitting in rows 1 through 5...like they need free pizza and such.

Get real.

JUST BE LOUD.

Hey! how did you get out!? I thought my tool shed was locked... <_< Trying to act like yelling Suh is detracting from being loud? are you kidding me? If anything it will make people who dont have as much knowledge about the game PAY ATTENTION and BE LOUD in anticipation of getting to yell SUH. Go ask someone in the athletic department how they feel about it. Im sure theyre just fighting for thier chance to end it. :sarcasm