Rozier votes.....

Rodgers and Crouch voted Suh #1.

Rozier voted Suh #2 and didn't vote Ingram #1.

I can live with that.

Um, no. If anything, dude should have left Ingram off since he is likely to be Suh's major competition. These south writers have been doing the same thing to Suh. If nothing else, vote your boy #1 and put Ingram 3rd.

You are a university grad, and you won't vote for your own teams star #1? BIG problem.

Could you imagine the type of reaction Rozier would have had if Rodgers had not voted him #1? Dude would have lost his mind before he began talking to himself to convince himself he was still the best.

Rozier is an odd dude, and this confirms it.

Rodgers and Crouch voted Suh #1.

Rozier voted Suh #2 and didn't vote Ingram #1.

I can live with that.

Um, no. If anything, dude should have left Ingram off since he is likely to be Suh's major competition. These south writers have been doing the same thing to Suh. If nothing else, vote your boy #1 and put Ingram 3rd.

You are a university grad, and you won't vote for your own teams star #1? BIG problem.

Could you imagine the type of reaction Rozier would have had if Rodgers had not voted him #1? Dude would have lost his mind before he began talking to himself to convince himself he was still the best.

Rozier is an odd dude, and this confirms it.

I said did NOT vote Ingram #1. That was my point. He voted McCoy, who is a lock for 4th place.

I don't understand it, but at least he didn't go into all the BS detail our friend over at ESPN did about why he made his vote. Though I personally believe either Suh of Gerhart deserve the Heisman, he had his reasons and didn't try and blow smoke up our arse, so i'll be the devil advocate and be ok with it.

It's wrong in so many ways, but it's his vote unfortunately, he earned it. Maybe he doesn't want to show his bias like you know all the Texas and other schools former Heisman winners/voters are doing out of pure BS.

Rozier and Rodgers are two of the dumbest chumps you will ever meet!

They are in a class with Lawrenmce Phillips!

And, this proves it and that goes for anyone who voted McCoy above Suh!

says the guy who can't spell Lawrence :blink:

I want Suh to win it more than anyone else...but everyone (even former Huskers) are entitled to their own opinion.

I can not for the life of me understand why people complain about how the Heisman is a joke and how people don't vote the right way, yadda yadda, and then they expect someone to vote for a certain player because they are from the same school? I want everyone to vote objectively, and if Rozier thinks that Colt McCoy is the better player (I disagree, but it's an opinion you guys..) then I think he should vote him #1.

Do you think Florida grads should vote for Tebow, or should they vote for Suh too..

I want Suh to win it more than anyone else...but everyone (even former Huskers) are entitled to their own opinion.

:rollin

:rollin

I was laughing at his replies as well. Especially the second one as spelling smack is always more than weak.

I said did NOT vote Ingram #1. That was my point. He voted McCoy, who is a lock for 4th place.

Does not matter. Vote your boy #1. /story

Nah, vote for who you personally and objectively feel deserves it the most.

Agreed.

But if you don't read the title of this thread it sounds like Rozier killed Suh or something. :blink: