Recruiting is not impressive

Yeah, jucos, who needs them? I’m sure we would done just fine without guys like DeMorrio Williams, Zack Bowman, Zac Taylor, Ricky Henry, Carl Nicks, Maurice Purify, Dejon Gomes. And these are just a few of the recent jucos.

Going back a bit farther we can include Mike Rozier on the list. He was a juco too.

Psh. You clearly don't know what you are talking about. JUCOs suck. And Mike Rozier wasn't any good at all. ;)

Yeah, jucos, who needs them? I’m sure we would done just fine without guys like DeMorrio Williams, Zack Bowman, Zac Taylor, Ricky Henry, Carl Nicks, Maurice Purify, Dejon Gomes. And these are just a few of the recent jucos.

Going back a bit farther we can include Mike Rozier on the list. He was a juco too.

Psh. You clearly don't know what you are talking about. JUCOs suck. And Mike Rozier wasn't any good at all. ;)

Yup. Let's give back the trophy then. Ha!

Dejon Gomes alone should be enough to convince that JUCOs can be very good. That guy is sick as hell. He comes up with clutch plays all the time, and that Texas pick he had was extremely badass.

Dejon Gomes and Eric Hagg were both given 3 stars by rivals. I'd say they were/are worth 5 stars the way they played this year and how clutch both of them were. Hagg's stick against OU this year when they went for it on fourth down was just plain sick.

To a degree I think you can maybe get an idea of someone based off of their 'ranking' or how many stars they may have but what those rankings cannot predict is how a player will develop.