Peter King

Section26

Suh probably won't do much at the combines. He's already the #1 pick.

Yeah...I'm fairly certain most teams don't care what he can do at the combines

I think it's kind of a 50/50 split in some scenarios. Lydon Murtha opened up quite a few eyes posting the fastest speed for a linemen at the combine.

But it is true what you are saying, a lot of people don't play a lot of attention to the combines. I'm sure there are quite a few players that did poorly at the combine that went on to have great NFL success.

Suh probably won't do much at the combines. He's already the #1 pick.

Yeah...I'm fairly certain most teams don't care what he can do at the combines

I think it's kind of a 50/50 split in some scenarios. Lydon Murtha opened up quite a few eyes posting the fastest speed for a linemen at the combine.

But it is true what you are saying, a lot of people don't play a lot of attention to the combines. I'm sure there are quite a few players that did poorly at the combine that went on to have great NFL success.

True Lydon Murtha opened eyes, but everyone's eyes are already on Suh. All the NFL scouts are already gushing over him because they can see his pure, raw talent

its lookin like it'll be Tampa the way they are going, and I like their chances of getting better than any of those others

I guess St Louis is 1-12 also, we should pry pull for st louis to win another game.

It'd be ironic if the Bucs snag Suh.

Before Suh, the last time a DT was invited to NY for the Heisman award was Warren Sapp back in '94.

Sapp was picked 12th in the 1st round of the NFL draft in '95 by the Bucs.

Sapp's impact on the Bucs proved positive. Not to mention they won the Super Bowl in 2002.

Hopefully the same will happen for Suh if he's drafted by the Bucs?

its lookin like it'll be Tampa the way they are going, and I like their chances of getting better than any of those others

I guess St Louis is 1-12 also, we should pry pull for st louis to win another game.

Before Suh, the last time a DT was invited to NY for the Heisman award was Warren Sapp back in '94.

Sapp's impact on the Bucs proved positive. Not to mention they won the Super Bowl in 2002.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddd...

:dunno

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddd...

:dunno

Yeah, that would work too. Ruud could help Suh get acclimated to the Tampa area and whatnot. Husker camaraderie.

Would love to see Josh Freeman holding the Championship hardware. :sarcasm

Suh is gonna destroy combines in February. Trust that.

Yeah, the combines can’t help Suh out much. I would be surprised to see Suh participate very much at the combines. Then again I’ve been surprised several times this season to see Suh pursuing RBs and QBs 15 yards down the far side of the field. And catch them from behind. The guy seems to show up everyplace.