When is the Lott Trophy Winner Announced

Suh didn't win it.

Hughes from TCU took it.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/story/1828247.html

Both guys were good in their own right.

However, I still don't see how you can find me one person who didn't , as they put it, "IMPACT" a game more than Suh. He was the reason, imho, that we were a top 10 scoring defense this year. His stats prove it. He had nearly as many tackles as entire defensive line units did.

Sour grapes, but what a bunch of horsecrap. Suh is the best defensive player in the country, end of story.

But anyway, let's get Suh back home and ready to beat up on some (more) Wildkitties!

This is an EGREGIOUS decision. The need to put 1 second back on the this presentation and announce the winner as SUH. I am sorry. This was for the player with the most IMPACT on and off the field. That means SUH should have won this by a landslide.

He showed he deserved this award and they screwed him again.

BS I invested 45 minutes watching this crap!!!!

SUH, you were robbed again.

You will get yours in April.

Good for Hughes, sounds like a deserving winner. Isn't lott based on off and on the field? And 24 hours is just plain insane.

well, if thats the case, if hughes never had a traffic accident after a couple beers that made the news, then i guess it makes sense. cant blame them really.

You do realize suh turned over information to police that possibly stopped a shooting right? That is a pretty big off the field impact and showing of charicter.