2010/2011 Preseason Poll

With the abysmal schedule that we have...we're going to need all the pre-season hype we can get next year. The higher we start, the better chance we have of staying near the BCS bowl rankings. If we start too low, we might not have the SOS to move us up significantly enough.

All you people can bash the preaseason polls all you want, give the ahole opinion metaphor, whatever, but keep in mind, that when we're on the positive end of the preaseason polls, it does nothing but helps us.

Absolutely. And like Okieland's info said, there's really no reason to suspect we won't be 5-0 and possibly in the top ten heading into our bloodletting against Texas.

"Linky-Dinky-Doo" ?

Grow a pair

You get to a point in your life where you're comfortable enough in your manhood where you can write something like "Linky-Dinky-Doo" and not give a damn if some anonymous internet yahoo thinks it's "manly" or not.

Of course, not everyone gets to that stage in life, as you've so ably demonstrated. ;)

"Linky-Dinky-Doo" ?

Grow a pair

You get to a point in your life where you're comfortable enough in your manhood where you can write something like "Linky-Dinky-Doo" and not give a damn if some anonymous internet yahoo thinks it's "manly" or not.

Of course, not everyone gets to that stage in life, as you've so ably demonstrated. ;)

Man..

Not me. (comfortable in any anonymous yahoo's manhood).

In the past, I couldn't even rent an upstairs apartment from anyone who uses the term, "Any-who" or date a girl who has a miniature lapdog (kickdog).

I did work at Hinky Dinky when I was 15, though. :dunno

Well, looking at Nebraska's schedule next year, they have a pretty easy one...other than a possible problem with Washington or OSU, the main competition that they will have to deal with is really just the North Division of the Big XII.

That easy looking schedule could actually hurt Nebraska in the rankings unless they come out and blow some of the weaker teams out - which is not looking real likely unless they do a total revamp on this offense. I would say a 12th in the rankings is quite generous.

BTW...did I say that rankings are kind of like opinions, which are like A-holes...everyone has one, and some are just smellier than others....and they don't mean much.

Do you actually use "competition" and "North Division of the Big XII" in the same sentence???? :laughpound