I saw this movie last night at 9:45 because there is no way I was going to the 10:30 one that was in 3D (I had to work in the morning at 7). So I saw the movie in 2D and I liked the movie alot and I'll probably like the movie more when I see it for the 2nd time in Columbus, NE on monday with my future brother in law.

The movie actually made me want to learn more about the Na'vi just like Jake Sully played by Sam Worthington was ordered to do so. The special effects were outstanding even though it was only in 2D. Most of the movie is built up to understand the Na'vi, their cultrual, and planet Pandora. This movie will pull you in from the start and I'll keep you attached till the credits roll out. There were a few parts that were kindof weird and boring but overall the movie is top notch and worth watching even if you're not into the fantasy/ScFi movies.

Here is a video that I get all of my reviews from and I think this guys work on reviews is pretty spot on. I think this guy does an outstanding job with his reviews so I'll post his review because well I'm not as good at reviews as he is and maybe this review will make you want to go see the movie.

uklnIxcQihs

I think ill wait til it comes out on blu-ray.

No, no. nooohooo. You, my friend, are going in 3D. This would be like passing up Star Wars so you could watch in on VHS. The effects are insane.

I live in Grand Island, lol, We have 12 theatres and none offer 3D capability. cool eh? I dont know where the closest one would be, probably Lincoln.

• 2 weeks later...

I think ill wait til it comes out on blu-ray.

No, no. nooohooo. You, my friend, are going in 3D. This would be like passing up Star Wars so you could watch in on VHS. The effects are insane.

I live in Grand Island, lol, We have 12 theatres and none offer 3D capability. cool eh? I dont know where the closest one would be, probably Lincoln.

Doesnt Hastings have an Imax? Thats not far.

Somebody told me that movie is also pushing a political liberal agenda and isn't worth seeing. :dunno

Please don't say that...has anyone who has watched the movie thought the same? I want to go watch it because the previews have been good, but that would sour it for me.

I give a rat's ass what some morphoSFB in Hollywood is doing with a movie and any underlying meaning. I go to be entertained not try to figure out what Quentin or Tim or whoever has for an agenda.

Avatar was an amazing movie in Imax 3D. Probably be as good in regular theater too. There was side boob also. :) got that meaning real clear.

I have yet to get the urge to go hug a tree or vote for whomever or go protest/picket our military leaders. Good entertainment though. Sorry if I'm not in to rating propaganda.

Don't mean to step on any liberal toes either or conservative, you all know who you are and you all teh SUX :sarcasm:bonez:laughpound

GBR