Three commits is all we need!

I feel that to complete this class we are in need of three high caliber athletes.

1. WIDE RECEIVER

NU needs another play maker at wide receiver.

2. OFFENSIVE LINEMEN

It would be nice if NU got another good linemen.

Depth, Depth, Depth at this position is crucial for the future of the offense!

Bottom line! Need more competition at this position to make good players great players!

3. RUNNING BACK

Need a blue chipper to come and make an impact.

It is not crucial to get a running back because of the depth we have, but getting a top running back would complement the current class!

I feel that to complete this class we are in need of three high caliber athletes.

1. WIDE RECEIVER

NU needs another play maker at wide receiver.

2. OFFENSIVE LINEMEN

It would be nice if NU got another good linemen.

Depth, Depth, Depth at this position is crucial for the future of the offense!

Bottom line! Need more competition at this position to make good players great players!

3. RUNNING BACK

Need a blue chipper to come and make an impact.

It is not crucial to get a running back because of the depth we have, but getting a top running back would complement the current class!

3. Braylon Heard in N

http://nebraska.rivals.com/default.asp?type=2

I think were all right on the OL, we loose Hickman, Meyer, and Christensen to graduation and maybe Toailoa.

I doubt will ever see Brooks back

We have 4 freshman that redshirted, have 4 more who are redshirt freshman have recruited 4 this year and have 2 2011 commits.

I would rather see them pick-up 2 wr's and a qb.

I say we're done on D unless it's OO or Cooper. We would probably only take WRs (1-2) and a QB if he's a fit. We already have O-line help with redshirt freshmen and the 2011 class. It looks like we'll get a really good QB in 2011, and maybe even the top RB. WR is the biggest need, both this year and next. And of course we'll need to load up on DBs every year because we run so much nickle and dime.

Pretty sure Bo wants another Safety in this class, and I am betting he gets Cooper. On top of that I would like to see 1-2 WR's for sure. If they can get the QB away from South Florida and OO, then I think you make room for them. That would mean 4 more recruits at a minimum putting the total to 21. With only 15 total spots officially available, it will be interesting to see what Bo and Co do. I could see Cotton and maybe Evans being asked to Grey Shirt, but they still need to make spots for 4 players. Are there 4 players on the team that won't be here next year? Maybe Quentin and Collins? Who else?

Pretty sure Bo wants another Safety in this class, and I am betting he gets Cooper. On top of that I would like to see 1-2 WR's for sure. If they can get the QB away from South Florida and OO, then I think you make room for them. That would mean 4 more recruits at a minimum putting the total to 21. With only 15 total spots officially available, it will be interesting to see what Bo and Co do. I could see Cotton and maybe Evans being asked to Grey Shirt, but they still need to make spots for 4 players. Are there 4 players on the team that won't be here next year? Maybe Quentin and Collins? Who else?

counting the unfortunate booting of chris williams, i count 16 spots currently available for next year under the 85 scholarship limit. given that thenarse and burkes are questionable at best to be playing next season, that is potentially another two spots there. also, it is very likely that 2-4 additional departures will occur between now and summer, as they happen every year.

counting the unfortunate booting of chris williams, i count 16 spots currently available for next year under the 85 scholarship limit. given that thenarse and burkes are questionable at best to be playing next season, that is potentially another two spots there. also, it is very likely that 2-4 additional departures will occur between now and summer, as they happen every year.

14 Seniors plus Williams makes 15? Burkes isn't currently on the roster, but all signs point to him being on the team next season though I heard they may not have to count him against the 85 due to medical exceptions? I don't know about all of that and I won't count on Burkes until Fall Camp starts and he is practicing. The staff seems 100% confident in Thenarse getting an extra year from the NCAA so that actually would make only 13 departing Seniors and Williams spot so 14 current spots. I just think it will be interesting getting the 17 current commits to fit on the roster yet alone another 1-3.

14 Seniors plus Williams makes 15? Burkes isn't currently on the roster, but all signs point to him being on the team next season though I heard they may not have to count him against the 85 due to medical exceptions? I don't know about all of that and I won't count on Burkes until Fall Camp starts and he is practicing. The staff seems 100% confident in Thenarse getting an extra year from the NCAA so that actually would make only 13 departing Seniors and Williams spot so 14 current spots. I just think it will be interesting getting the 17 current commits to fit on the roster yet alone another 1-3.

I count only 66 current scholarship players after the seniors leave now that Lawrence, Burkes, Toalia and Williams are gone. Not sure if we were just under the 85 this year or what. I think that we have 19 spots open, and it wouldn't shock me to see 2-3 more leave just like every other year. Our upcoming junior class is even smaller than the outgoing senior class, so Lavonte David, Hardwick and Harper will help balance that quite a bit. I would expect most years we'll take from 17-20 from now on for balanced classes with redshirts.

Harper will come in as a sophomore. So that wont help balance out the junior class.

Players we should get

Cooper- I really think that we have done enough to get him N.

Bell- I dont know what he is waiting on.

Up until yesterday I was very skeptical about our chances with Heard. Very good news yesterday.

After these two I dont know who we SHOULD get. There is a chance we could go after another QB in Carnes, MAYBE Bell if things really are happening the way they sound like they are with him and OU. Dont bet the farm on it though.