Arizona Fans

When you make predictions of Arizona beating Nebraska badly then get shutout 33-0 you are asking for some backlash. Arizona underestimated the blackshirts and didn't give Nebraska any respect. Now they are trying to take attention away from the fact that they loss while claiming SUH will be a bust. They are sore losers.

When you make predictions of Arizona beating Nebraska badly then get shutout 33-0 you are asking for some backlash. Arizona underestimated the blackshirts and didn't give Nebraska any respect. Now they are trying to take attention away from the fact that they loss while claiming SUH will be a bust. They are sore losers.

Arizona fans and players should be busy looking at what went wrong on their side of the ball. I don't think they are as close as they thought to being a power in the PAC 10. I would hate to be on their boards, because I am sure they are going through what we have seen a lot of....calls for peoples heads to roll. <_<

Arizona fans and players should be busy looking at what went wrong on their side of the ball. I don't think they are as close as they thought to being a power in the PAC 10. I would hate to be on their boards, because I am sure they are going through what we have seen a lot of....calls for peoples heads to roll. <_<

The Pac 10 as a whole, aside from the USC win, has looked absolutely terrible in their bowl games.

The Pac 10 as a whole, aside from the USC win, has looked absolutely terrible in their bowl games.

but but UCLA beat Temple :rollin

Yes OP we know how cool and hard you are for being able to register on goazcats and talking a bunch of sh#t.

:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship

Holy crap, we are really impressed. Your display of sh#t talking was so impressive I am so thankful you took the time to do it and make a thread congratulating yourself at the same time. You are so awesome. Teach me to be like you.

Hit puberty, please.

Someone should probably tell them most people probably have Cornhuskers on ignore over here, too.

They said they never hear anything about Suh until the Texas game was over. They are now blaming the White Helmets, saying Suh is a NFL bust and Nebraska Fans are the worse. One of them even attacked Nebraska's schedule. Yet they performed on the level of the Sunbelt Teams the Huskers played. They started the threads, some Husker fans stood up to their BS is all.

Their implossion was differant than Huskerboards. Huskers want to fire coaches, bench players etc. Zona makes excuses and attacks the other Team.

It appears to me some on here read only what they want to.

Yes there were a couple who made predictions of less than a close game. But most felt it would be a close game with their team winning. No blow outs.

Amazing a team board that thinks their team is going to win. Why would they post such nonsense.

We have several of our board over there just causing trouble.

Childish, and giving Husker fans a bad name.

They are hurting, and have been attacked far worse tha I have ever seen on this board. And my guess is it would not have been that bad had it been the opposite.

Time to grow up and understand what it is to be a Nebraska fan.

Tool, describes how I feel about your posts.