Arizona Fans

Look....poor sportsmanship goes both ways. There are always knuckleheads and always will be. I attended the Holiday Bowl back in the nineties when Nebraska played Arizona and Arizona whooped us. I witnessed three fights...all three started by Nebraska fans. One was even at the parade. I almost got into it myself with another Nebraska fan for embarrassing Nebraskans.

It is just a sad fact

When you make predictions of Arizona beating Nebraska badly then get shutout 33-0 you are asking for some backlash. Arizona underestimated the blackshirts and didn't give Nebraska any respect. Now they are trying to take attention away from the fact that they loss while claiming SUH will be a bust. They are sore losers.

First of all, I was WRONG.... I was one of the Husker fans who thought the game would be close.

Next, I was in San Diego and I will say that after 8 bowl trips and countless road trips to many different cities, I will rank Arizona fans near the top of being jerks. The entire time, they would run their mouth, and not in "good nature". I was pathetic.

Pointless......it is like they actually don't know how to respond to success...

"Go home back to your snow".....ha pretty good one :dunno ...... from a 45 + year old woman

" N stands for Knowledge"...ha......oldest one in book....... another 50+ year old women

"I hate corn"......ha.....this came from about a 75 yr old man, directed to my 12 year old daughter

Stopped me while I was eating....reading my shirt...." Nebraska, why did you guys even show up"... to kick your ass !!!

- Just dumb stuff like that the entire trip, until after the game of course. What a bunch of classless jerks. I am 40 years old and was ready to head back to the glasslamp last night to get back at all of the tasteless fans.

But, I am not going to go "respond" on other's board. Sore losers..maybe....but we don't want to be sore winners either.

I have never been so HAPPY to see such a domination in my life.

When you make predictions of Arizona beating Nebraska badly then get shutout 33-0 you are asking for some backlash. Arizona underestimated the blackshirts and didn't give Nebraska any respect. Now they are trying to take attention away from the fact that they loss while claiming SUH will be a bust. They are sore losers.

You are a blowhard and an embarrassment to NU fans everywhere. Do the rest of us a favor and get your dumb a$$ off the Zona boards. You suck.

You are a blowhard and an embarrassment to NU fans everywhere. Do the rest of us a favor and get your dumb a$$ off the Zona boards. You suck.

:yeah

It appears to me some on here read only what they want to.

Yes there were a couple who made predictions of less than a close game. But most felt it would be a close game with their team winning. No blow outs.

Amazing a team board that thinks their team is going to win. Why would they post such nonsense.

We have several of our board over there just causing trouble.

Childish, and giving Husker fans a bad name.

They are hurting, and have been attacked far worse tha I have ever seen on this board. And my guess is it would not have been that bad had it been the opposite.

Time to grow up and understand what it is to be a Nebraska fan.

Tool, describes how I feel about your posts.

I agree with you. I guess I started reading about the Huskers on the internet about five years ago. I was absolutely shocked by about 10% of the non-sense that goes on (by all sides). I've seriously re-evaluated my notions about human nature <_< . I'm not saying the TS is that bad, but some of these fools that go starting fights must have some real issues. I need to do a better job of ignoring it!

It appears to me some on here read only what they want to.

Yes there were a couple who made predictions of less than a close game. But most felt it would be a close game with their team winning. No blow outs.

Amazing a team board that thinks their team is going to win. Why would they post such nonsense.

We have several of our board over there just causing trouble.

Childish, and giving Husker fans a bad name.

They are hurting, and have been attacked far worse tha I have ever seen on this board. And my guess is it would not have been that bad had it been the opposite.

Time to grow up and understand what it is to be a Nebraska fan.

Tool, describes how I feel about your posts.

I agree with you. I guess I started reading about the Huskers on the internet about five years ago. I was absolutely shocked by about 10% of the non-sense that goes on (by all sides). I've seriously re-evaluated my notions about human nature <_< . I'm not saying the TS is that bad, but some of these fools that go starting fights must have some real issues. I need to do a better job of ignoring it!

You want to know what is embarrassing? It is Husker fans that think that ALL OTHER FANS should make posts like this

"Well guys let's face it, The University of Nebraska at Lincoln has a better tradtition, better fan base and the smartest fans in the nation, I know they don't get a lot of pub on ESPN but that is just because ESPN is out to get them and only wants to show Tim Tebow and not Suh. I have a feeling that if our team plays its hardest and is totally respoectful on each play and if our fans constantly pat the NU fans on the back and tell them how great NU is and how great the NU staff is, well I think that we might be able to keep in close but in the end we will still lose by four TD's. "

Come on guys, get over yourselves. The worst part is when people say they were at the game and use these terrible examples to show why the other teams fans were classess or stupid.

"They told us they were the read big red"

Oh no, gosh, What a bunch of jerks!

Or my favorite

"Yeah, I was sitting next to one of their fans and told them that Suh was great but Crick was great too and their fan said they were not sure they knew who Crick was , WOW, some really smart fans you got there Zona"

What? Remember when it was announced that NU was play Zona and all the posts were about how we didnt know anyone on the Zona team.

I will go read other boards at times and its so lame when Husker fans go there and get all mad because their fans are supporting their team.

From the LJS....

The only area Arizona had the edge over Nebraska was that it brought a college band to the dance. But let’s call that battle of the bands at least a draw. The pride of Lincoln Southeast did itself proud. And, as one press wag said, “It was nice of Arizona to reciprocate by bringing a high school football team.”

This is a personal attack. Warranted or not it is a board rule violation. Please refrain from doing in the regular football forum, and take it to the woodshed where you can take the gloves off. ;)

BTW Cornhusker.. Do not bring anyone back here from their board just to start crap.