Flexing

mwj98

I have no problem with a celebration as long as its not taunting. Fans get to jump up and down and yell so why can't a player do a quick celebration after a great play. As for the people who say "it would have never happened on TO's team", well this isn't TO's team anymore.

:yeah:yeah and it did happen with TO's team, watch any highlight reel of the mid to late 90's 'skers and you will see plenty of celebration after sacks and big hits.

I'm sure the Niles Paul flexing penalty was a make-up call from a previous play. I'm sure all of you caught Pierre "It's Ya Boyyy" Allen give a little dance, followed by the famous "Suck It" action.

I thought for sure that would be flagged, and the officials definitely made up for it at Niles Paul's expense.

Swagger is fun when you win and are plainly better, but it makes opponents bitter. Just look at Thug U. I will admit swag is fun when it is your team who has it though.

The D end (Michael Johnson) who was at GT last year did the "feed me" dance sometimes after making a good play and I loved it, but if another team's player did it I would say something negative about the whole thing.

Swagger is fun when you win and are plainly better, but it makes opponents bitter. Just look at Thug U. I will admit swag is fun when it is your team who has it though.

The D end (Michael Johnson) who was at GT last year did the "feed me" dance sometimes after making a good play and I loved it, but if another team's player did it I would say something negative about the whole thing.

yes. there were not a lot of miami fans that didnt like the swag that the U had from the 80's to 2002. Opponents couldnt stand it and just hated miami as a result. a lot of people still do, but their fans love them all the more for it.

I feel there's a place for celebration as long as

a. you can back it up

b. it's not taunting

c. you are not winning or losing by more than 30

d. It does't make you look stupid

I haven't been on the board for a while and I am sure someone posted already, but I'm gonna say it anyway. I sure did love seeing some swagger out of our team last night.

Amen to this. THis team didn't show a ton of emotion this year, but last night was fun to watch. The shimmys and shakes - the SWAGGER is definitely back.