22nd Rank

Sparker

i don't think we will finish top 15, we should, but we won't. i do think we will be preseason top 10. i give BO a lot of credit, he said our best football is still on the field all season (i thought it was just coach speak), but he was right, we played our best football last night, and they saved the best for last.

My money is on us finishing 14th or 15th. We took a little jump after losing to Texas, I think we get another bump in the polls after destroying Arizona. I have to agree with the previous posters and ESPN, we will be a top 10 pre-season ranked team.

There won't be another BCS ranking, but the AP and coaches polls do another ranking. Not sure about the Harris poll.

Looking at the AP poll (currently #20), Stanford, Miami and Oregon State have already lost. Pittsburgh won unimpressively. West Virginia still to play. We could possibly pass the LSU-Penn St loser if it's lopsided. So we are probably at 16 or 17 now, and might get as low as 14.