Pierre Allen

I liked it solely because he didn't get flagged for it. I can go both ways on this one. I do however love it when players show emotion and get pumped after a big play. The only time I do not care about getting flagged for a celebration is after a kick ass TD. When Paul flexed I about shat myself with excitement.

I like the emotion, but it's difficult to find that balance between emotion and arrogance. Asante's celebration after clocking that OU receiver comes to mind - I like that he's fired up, but it reflected poorly on him and the team.

I'm not going to get too concerned about it unless it gets really over the top. Allen's dance, Turner's dance, Niles' and Suh's flexing... those don't bother me as much as they bother some, but that's enough for me. No more.

When was this dance? I don't remember it personally..

But how about Rex Burkhead's little "hand-the-ball-to-the-official" after his touchdown? I liked that. True freshman tailback acting like he's been in the endzone before more than anyone else.

It was during a 4 play stretch when NU could have got 3-4 personal foul penalties for various things. More specifically I think it was a few plays after Suh got a late hit on the Arizona QB. Idk if that helps my mind is a little foggy as to exactly what happened on that play.

When was this dance? I don't remember it personally..

But how about Rex Burkhead's little "hand-the-ball-to-the-official" after his touchdown? I liked that. True freshman tailback acting like he's been in the endzone before more than anyone else.

Helu does the same thing. Burkhead & Helu are a lot alike in that way. Once they cross the goal line, they just flip the ball to the ref so non-chalantly and head back to the sideline.

I liked it solely because he didn't get flagged for it. I can go both ways on this one. I do however love it when players show emotion and get pumped after a big play. The only time I do not care about getting flagged for a celebration is after a kick ass TD. When Paul flexed I about shat myself with excitement.

IMO, I think Paul spiking the ball had more to do with the flag than him flexing his guns.