Pierre Allen

When was this dance? I don't remember it personally..

But how about Rex Burkhead's little "hand-the-ball-to-the-official" after his touchdown? I liked that. True freshman tailback acting like he's been in the endzone before more than anyone else.

Helu does the same thing. Burkhead & Helu are a lot alike in that way. Once they cross the goal line, they just flip the ball to the ref so non-chalantly and head back to the sideline.

true dat, they don't, need to show any jive sh#t, the play speaks for itself. celebration should be at the end of the game.

But how about Rex Burkhead's little "hand-the-ball-to-the-official" after his touchdown? I liked that. True freshman tailback acting like he's been in the endzone before more than anyone else.

It was during a 4 play stretch when NU could have got 3-4 personal foul penalties for various things. More specifically I think it was a few plays after Suh got a late hit on the Arizona QB. Idk if that helps my mind is a little foggy as to exactly what happened on that play.

What happened was Pierre sacked Foles from behind and knocked the ball out thats what the dance was for.

Helu does the same thing. Burkhead & Helu are a lot alike in that way. Once they cross the goal line, they just flip the ball to the ref so non-chalantly and head back to the sideline.

Back in the 80s they were instructed by TO to give the ball to the officials. They would always wait for the touchdown signal, then toss the ball to them.

Just wanted to get your thoughts on Allen's little "dance/celebration" did u like it? hate it? I thought it was a little much....but i do like players playing with emotion and confidence..

Did you watch the defensives back in the 90's? They did this sh!t all of the time and no one was complaining then. It's nice to have that swagger back, especially when another team/fans were talking sh!t before the game and we come out fired up (see Florida in the '96 Fiesta Bowl). Personally I like it. This team did their talking on the field.