Congrats on your win

Congrats on the win from Austin. Congrats to you for giving the conference another win........ meant to do this earlier but was watching too much of the Leach implosion. Not sure about other horn fans but I have mixed feelings about seeing leach get fired. It was always an exciting game on the schedule but playing Tech every year with that damn offense was torture. Folks speculate that he might head to the NFL, now that would be interesting. Not sure I see an NFL players getting in a small dark room for him................

seriously...where is the beer?

Well if I ever make it up your way I will bring you a case of Shiner Bock..........it was a tad difficult cheering on the Sooners and Red Raiders but glad they helped offset the setbacks to Aggies and Cowboys....now I just wish the horns had a bit more of a running game....did I miss something or was the Iowa State game not on tv?

ooo...i like the shiner. i was stationed in texas for awhile and developed a taste. they have it up here, but its not quite the same. travels too long, sits too long, something.

anywho, the iowa state game would have either been PPV or on Versus...either way I remember having to go to the bar to watch it thanks to DirecTVs squabble with versus.

Congrats on the win from Austin. Congrats to you for giving the conference another win........ meant to do this earlier but was watching too much of the Leach implosion. Not sure about other horn fans but I have mixed feelings about seeing leach get fired. It was always an exciting game on the schedule but playing Tech every year with that damn offense was torture. Folks speculate that he might head to the NFL, now that would be interesting. Not sure I see an NFL players getting in a small dark room for him................

Yes, and congratulations to Texas & the Texas referees on their win over Nebraska

ooo...i like the shiner. i was stationed in texas for awhile and developed a taste. they have it up here, but its not quite the same. travels too long, sits too long, something.

anywho, the iowa state game would have either been PPV or on Versus...either way I remember having to go to the bar to watch it thanks to DirecTVs squabble with versus.

nfl network. i watched it at home on directv.....

Congrats on your domination of a good AZ team! Way to represent in CCG and bowl game, have to give props to the pellini sisters, sorry couldn't resist, they had their players prepared and ready to play. Where were some of those wrinkles you had in AZ game, which were good adjustments by watson, in the CCG? Could have made a big difference. Oh well.

Sorry the tigers couldn't represent as well, coaches just didn't do a professional job of preperation or calling the games, not sure what game they were watching.

Nosight bowl was outofsight on NFL channel, saw the ratings number and it was a minus 10, basically only friends and family saw the game, kinda like HS.

Will be interesting next year to see how KU comes out with TG as HC. He wasn't much of a HC at buffalo but has put together a very solid coaching staff with two solid, proven Coordinators.

Leach is an arrogant azzhole who deserved getting cut. His ego was writing checks his body couldn't cash. Was a constant pain to admin and they finally had enough. Reports on what he did to that kid, and no I don't care who his daddy is, are terrible. He doesn't need to be at a HC position in college, go to the pros or be a OC, which is what he is good at.

could you imagine what he could do as the OC at MU or OKS with all the talent they have?

IMO Leach and Adam James incident was the straw breaking the camel's back. Leach did not make any friends when negotiated his new contract. I think there is more to the story that isn't going to come out as Tech will write a check out to keep it quiet. Leach will find a job coaching elsewhere....love him or hate him he is entertaining!!

I think Leach's situation was almost identical to Mangino's situation. The AD at TT is a basketball guy. He hired Bob Knight to put a$$es in the seats. When Leach's football program became bigger than the basketball program and the basketball program couldn't get the a$$es in the seats, things fell off a cliff. Leach went over the AD's head when negotiating his contract. I'll bet the TT AD is fired within four years. I'm sure Vegas has an over/under on this. Mangino faced the same thing. His AD didn't hire him and was a basketball guy. I'm sure the fight between the football players and basketball players set the ticking time bomb in motion. However, I doubt KU loses their AD. I would be willing to bet though that the football program at KU just simply rides off into the sunset never to be seen or heard from again. Gill made a huge mistake. KU will never allow the football program to become elite.