"Mount Cody"

kshusker89

He's surprisingly quick for his size. His lateral speed is what's really impressive, imo. He's full of surprises. He played bball in highschool as a ~400 pound kid - and he can dunk. He may not be as amazing as Suh, but he is an impressive kid, especially now that he's down to 360ish.

Soooo all week all ive heard is how bama has 3 suhs up front blah blah blah and that mount cody was going to destroy texas's o line. To tell u the truth ive heard every dline mans name but Mount cody the superstar who hasnt done jack sh#t. Wheres this guy at?

He's a good player. He'll end up being just like Jolly that plays for the Packers. He can shut down the run game and I think he'll be a solid NFL player.

His role in their D is to take up 2 lineman..not make tackles...they run a 3-4 not a 4-3

true...but he only plays about half the snaps. completely overrated IMHO. hes a novelty. lose some more f'ing weight, get fit, stay on the field and impact the whole game through, then maybe Ill support him for being a 'great' player. until then, hes just a really good run plugger.

His role in their D is to take up 2 lineman..not make tackles...they run a 3-4 not a 4-3

true...but he only plays about half the snaps. completely overrated IMHO. hes a novelty. lose some more f'ing weight, get fit, stay on the field and impact the whole game through, then maybe Ill support him for being a great player.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Discussion over, mmmtodd wins.......

true...but he only plays about half the snaps. completely overrated IMHO. hes a novelty. lose some more f'ing weight, get fit, stay on the field and impact the whole game through, then maybe Ill support him for being a 'great' player. until then, hes just a really good run plugger.

He's a Siragusa type that fills a role.

true...but he only plays about half the snaps. completely overrated IMHO. hes a novelty. lose some more f'ing weight, get fit, stay on the field and impact the whole game through, then maybe Ill support him for being a great player.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Discussion over, mmmtodd wins.......

Get a room... :lol:

That was actually Suh's role this year to. that was the original plan anyway. I believe I heard the anouncers say NU had 9 sacks and I'm not sure if bama had even one all game. There was a fumble and a few hurries but i don't know that any of them counted as sacks....