Colt Mccoy

HSKRNOKC

I couldn't help feel bad for the kid. His last full game he played like garbage, granted it was against the best defense in the NCAA. Then he gets hurt 3 plays into the MNC and has to watch from the sideline. He still set the record for wins as a starting QB, so that's saying something. Hopefully he gets healed up for th NFL.

I get where your going here.

I hated on UT as hard as anyone after the Championship game. Now the season is officially over and frankly I am extremely happy with where we ended up and where we are going, Im cool about it.

Colt has a tendency of speaking without thinking sometimes obviously but a competitor to see his face and here the emotion in his voice, I could understand that feeling.

Basically what Im saying is its over. We have much promise . I wish him the best.

Larry Fitzgerald's tweet about McCoy said best. I just saw it on ESPN. 100% spot on.

and it said..............

Here it is:

Larry Fitzgerald: If I'm colt mccoy I would have 2 put that helmet on & get back n the game!This is ur chance 2 be a legend! "C'MON MAAAN" lol

This is the NFL mentality that makes guys like Fitzgerald great. Colt will carry this mentality to camp and have to work twice as hard to remove it.

In a converstion at the coffee shop this morning a question was asked: Would Tebow have gone back in? None of us knew the answer for sure, but all agreed he probably would have.

We agreed that Colt decided he did what was best for him. Even though he said all the right things, we also agreed nobody from the UT staff would say anything differently than what McCoy said.

I don't really like UT despite rooting for them for that one game. I don't really like their arrogant fans, they are pretty unbearable. That said, freaking Colt McCoy is all that is right with College football. That kid is awesome. He can't feel his arm, not gonna be too effective that way. A real team player lets someone else play if he can't do his job and supports them. That is what he did. If that kid could have gone in the game and done something to help, I think he would have. He coudln't, so he didn't. and I imagine it was killing him. Sure looked like it...

Even if you can't throw a 7 yard pass to your dad in the locker room?

You've got to have the best players in there. Colt McCoy with no arm strength or control in there is not your best QB. End of story.

colt said his arm went numb - If that means like its on novacaine, not being able to grasp the ball wouldn't help the team.