Saban no class

beanman

Well im gonna get out of here before this place blows up.

But i will say that im glad Crimson Tide won and Texas loss.

Now i can see the picture of Colt crying instead of him holding up that Big 12 title trophy.

NC titles :

Nebraska - 5

Texas - 5

Hopefully next year, we can make it 6 title for Nebraska.

Texas has 4 NCs.

Your right, i counted 2005 twice.

Oh and Mack will let us know how he feels

Bama struggled with Auburn, last second TD at Auburn and blocked FG against Tenn.

They are lucky Colt got hurt.

Auburn and Tenn was not good teams this year.

Not sure if they mentioned it, I was at a restaurant and really couldn't hear the audio.

We showed we had a better D than Bama. We showed we had a better D than Texas too. 10 points in regulation.

Bo was right, he said we could beat any team in the country right now!!!

Don't really care about the whole class-thing. But, your on your opponents 2yd line with about 1 min to go, your ahead by 10 in a title game, and the defense just gave up a 17yd run after a turnover.

What coach, player, fan, or team would not expect a run up the middle?

If they had passed or passed at anytime during the drive, then i could call it running up the score. But in this case i don't see as that.

ding ding.

Actually, I thought quite the opposite about Saban...

Check the box score and you will see why he ran at the end...Richardson broke the 100 yd mark with the last drive and was rewarded with a TD as well. I love coaches that reward the workhorse!!!

Texas still has not allowed a 100 yd rusher, BUT they have one game where they allowed 2 of them...hahaha

Ding Ding Ding!

There still would have been lots of time left on the clock had he kneeled...Bama just ran it up the gut and Texas couldn't stop it big whoop. Personally, I would have done the same thing after the gimmicky crap Brown was pulling with the onside kick and pooch kicks. It was a mistake for Bama to go so conservative in the 3rd quarter anyways...they should have put Texas down when they had the chance. 24-6 wasn't going to cut it with that much time left.

Lots of times Brown has kept his starters in on blowouts...he pulls the same crap so no I won't defend Brown here. Saban did what he needed to do and showed dominance. He was probably mad about them scoring those last couple of times and took it as an insult so he decided to put Texas in their place. Honestly though Saban was just running up the middle when there was TONS of time left on the clock...kneeling is not what you do in that situation.

bullsh#t

That showed no class, typical SEC crap. Then their dumba$$ fans chant S E C over and over again.

Man, I hate that conference. McCoy plays and UT wins that game.

Bzzzt Incorrect. How would McCoy have stopped there run game? How would McCoy have done any better against Bama than he did against us? Afterall, McCoy said himself that Bama's D was better than Nebraska's.

There still would have been lots of time left on the clock had he kneeled...Bama just ran it up the gut and Texas couldn't stop it big whoop. Personally, I would have done the same thing after the gimmicky crap Brown was pulling with the onside kick and pooch kicks. It was a mistake for Bama to go so conservative in the 3rd quarter anyways...they should have put Texas down when they had the chance. 24-6 wasn't going to cut it with that much time left.

Lots of times Brown has kept his starters in on blowouts...he pulls the same crap so no I won't defend Brown here. Saban did what he needed to do and showed dominance. He was probably mad about them scoring those last couple of times and took it as an insult so he decided to put Texas in their place. Honestly though Saban was just running up the middle when there was TONS of time left on the clock...kneeling is not what you do in that situation.

bull s h i t

That showed no class, typical SEC crap. Then their dumba$$ fans chant S E C over and over again.

McCoy did play. He got knocked out of the game. texas fans didn't have any problems with OU when Sam Bradford got knocked out.

What the hell does the OU game have to do with this?? My god, reach a little farther on this one pal.

<_<

Fail again on this one, sorry. It has the SAME THING to do with it. Except ya know, the score was only a 3 point difference instead of 16. So Bradford had an even HIGHER POSSIBILITY of making a difference in the UT v OU game.. So good try on saying that has nothing to do with it, but don't ignore it in one situation and act like it's the end all in another.

Don't really care about the whole class-thing. But, your on your opponents 2yd line with about 1 min to go, your ahead by 10 in a title game, and the defense just gave up a 17yd run after a turnover.

What coach, player, fan, or team would not expect a run up the middle?

If they had passed or passed at anytime during the drive, then i could call it running up the score. But in this case i don't see as that.

ding ding.

Actually, I thought quite the opposite about Saban...

Check the box score and you will see why he ran at the end...Richardson broke the 100 yd mark with the last drive and was rewarded with a TD as well. I love coaches that reward the workhorse!!!

Texas still has not allowed a 100 yd rusher, BUT they have one game where they allowed 2 of them...hahaha

Ding Ding Ding!

bull s h i t

Bzzzt Incorrect. How would McCoy have stopped there run game? How would McCoy have done any better against Bama than he did against us? Afterall, McCoy said himself that Bama's D was better than Nebraska's.

bull s h i t

McCoy did play. He got knocked out of the game. texas fans didn't have any problems with OU when Sam Bradford got knocked out.

What the hell does the OU game have to do with this?? My god, reach a little farther on this one pal.

<_<

Fail again on this one, sorry. It has the SAME THING to do with it. Except ya know, the score was only a 3 point difference instead of 16. So Bradford had an even HIGHER POSSIBILITY of making a difference in the UT v OU game.. So good try on saying that has nothing to do with it, but don't ignore it in one situation and act like it's the end all in another.

There you go again making sense and stuff. Way to ruin it for everyone. <_<

Thought not kneeling on the 2nd to last drive to make the game appear to be a blowout showed little class from 'Bama. I think if McCoy had played Texas may have won. I'm officially not a fan of Saban. After all the teams he's abandoned, etc. I'm firm on my stance that he's a prick. It's time for NU to come back and show the SEC what we showed them in 95,97,99. I'm sick of the Big 12 being 2nd every year.

You're flat out wrong. You run that ball in for 7 without even thinking twice. Change your tampon.

Eat me.

:lame:rulez:ban:hookerhorns

funny coming from you

Thought not kneeling on the 2nd to last drive to make the game appear to be a blowout showed little class from 'Bama. I think if McCoy had played Texas may have won. I'm officially not a fan of Saban. After all the teams he's abandoned, etc. I'm firm on my stance that he's a prick. It's time for NU to come back and show the SEC what we showed them in 95,97,99. I'm sick of the Big 12 being 2nd every year.

I fully agree and was saying the same thing while that display of douchery was going on.

That was after and before my complete and total amazement of Mcoy's spraining of his mangina.... wth, this game was as strange as they come. Why not have a grease ball in a pink and white shirt prove ugliness is not just skin deep.

:snacks:

yadda yadda yadda....

you know who i think has no class?

SEC referees.

how does a team-- in a powerful, physical conference like the mighty S E C-- go 8.5 games without ONE SINGLE SOLITARY HOLDING CALL AGAINST THEM? They are not playing patty cake out there.

maybe im overreacting, but this has been in the back of my head since they mentioned it in the pre-game, and has been slowly simmering until now. I am actually starting to get a lil pissy about the whole thing. I cant wrap my f'ing head around it.

yadda yadda yadda....

you know who i think has no class?

SEC referees.

how does a team-- in a powerful, physical conference like the mighty S E C-- go 8.5 games without ONE SINGLE SOLITARY HOLDING CALL AGAINST THEM? They are not playing patty cake out there.

maybe im overreacting, but this has been in the back of my head since they mentioned it in the pre-game, and has been slowly simmering until now. I am actually starting to get a lil pissy about the whole thing. I cant wrap my f'ing head around it.

Same way that UT didn't get called for holding Suh..... Agreed on the BS there tho. They seemed to focus much more on the "don't break the pretty boy's fingernail" rule as opposed to the d-lineman getting groped and grasped by all the o-lineman.