Saban no class

beanman

There still would have been lots of time left on the clock had he kneeled...Bama just ran it up the gut and Texas couldn't stop it big whoop. Personally, I would have done the same thing after the gimmicky crap Brown was pulling with the onside kick and pooch kicks. It was a mistake for Bama to go so conservative in the 3rd quarter anyways...they should have put Texas down when they had the chance. 24-6 wasn't going to cut it with that much time left.

Lots of times Brown has kept his starters in on blowouts...he pulls the same crap so no I won't defend Brown here. Saban did what he needed to do and showed dominance. He was probably mad about them scoring those last couple of times and took it as an insult so he decided to put Texas in their place. Honestly though Saban was just running up the middle when there was TONS of time left on the clock...kneeling is not what you do in that situation.

bull s h i t

That showed no class, typical SEC crap. Then their dumba$$ fans chant S E C over and over again.

Man, I hate that conference. McCoy plays and UT wins that game.

McCoy did play. He got knocked out of the game. texas fans didn't have any problems with OU when Sam Bradford got knocked out.

What the hell does the OU game have to do with this?? My god, reach a little farther on this one pal.

<_<

No point in playing the would've could've game. What happened happened.

Thought not kneeling on the 2nd to last drive to make the game appear to be a blowout showed little class from 'Bama. I think if McCoy had played Texas may have won. I'm officially not a fan of Saban. After all the teams he's abandoned, etc. I'm firm on my stance that he's a prick. It's time for NU to come back and show the SEC what we showed them in 95,97,99. I'm sick of the Big 12 being 2nd every year.

You're flat out wrong. You run that ball in for 7 without even thinking twice. Change your tampon.

I agree

I'm not in the business of flaming fellow Huskers fans, BUT please spare me the "If Colt plays, they win" crap...

Bama had 2, 100 yd rushers tonight...would Colt have stopped them?

Also, whose to say Bama doesn't stay on the throttle offensively and not be so predictable with dive left, dive right...

Fact is, if this game were played 99 more times, no one knows what would've happened...

Well im gonna get out of here before this place blows up.

But i will say that im glad Crimson Tide won and Texas loss.

Now i can see the picture of Colt crying instead of him holding up that Big 12 title trophy.

NC titles :

Nebraska - 5

Texas - 5

Hopefully next year, we can make it 6 title for Nebraska.

Texas has 4 NCs.

Thought not kneeling on the 2nd to last drive to make the game appear to be a blowout showed little class from 'Bama. I think if McCoy had played Texas may have won. I'm officially not a fan of Saban. After all the teams he's abandoned, etc. I'm firm on my stance that he's a prick. It's time for NU to come back and show the SEC what we showed them in 95,97,99. I'm sick of the Big 12 being 2nd every year.

You're flat out wrong. You run that ball in for 7 without even thinking twice. Change your tampon.

Eat me.

:lame:rulez:ban:hookerhorns

Eat me

Wow. Fairly certain the bolded part would have been the first attack, way to only see what you want.

Eat me

Wow. Fairly certain the bolded part would have been the first attack, way to only see what you want.

Just like in football, only the retaliation gets flagged. :lol:

There still would have been lots of time left on the clock had he kneeled...Bama just ran it up the gut and Texas couldn't stop it big whoop. Personally, I would have done the same thing after the gimmicky crap Brown was pulling with the onside kick and pooch kicks. It was a mistake for Bama to go so conservative in the 3rd quarter anyways...they should have put Texas down when they had the chance. 24-6 wasn't going to cut it with that much time left.

Lots of times Brown has kept his starters in on blowouts...he pulls the same crap so no I won't defend Brown here. Saban did what he needed to do and showed dominance. He was probably mad about them scoring those last couple of times and took it as an insult so he decided to put Texas in their place. Honestly though Saban was just running up the middle when there was TONS of time left on the clock...kneeling is not what you do in that situation.

bullsh#t

That showed no class, typical SEC crap. Then their dumba$$ fans chant S E C over and over again.

Man, I hate that conference. McCoy plays and UT wins that game.

bullsh#t yourself deed. You telling me with Texas having timeouts left, you are up by 10, lots of time left, and you would kneel in that situation? You wouldn't win many games if you don't have a killer instinct to put a team down for the count in that situation in a big game like that. Although you ignored me like a little girl so I guess that is just your nature.