I wish we could have played USC in bowl game instead!!!

nebraska owes usc more than we'll ever admit.

back in 2k7, the trojans exposed every weakness that the cosgrove blackshirts had on national television.

that night marked the beginning of the end of the callahan era and helped pave the way for pelini.

back in 2k7, the trojans exposed every weakness that the cosgrove blackshirts had on national television.

that night marked the beginning of the end of the callahan era and helped pave the way for pelini.

good point Hack.

Good point Hack.

Never looked at it from that angle.

I have felt this way for a long time.

One of my good buddies of mine is a USC Trojan football fan. We often used to bicker in 2006/2007 before the game between our two schools happened, all in fun of course. I always tell him, however, that even though the Trojans embarrassed us nationally, I'm grateful that they exposed Callahan and Co. for what they were. That game was a stepping stone into realizing that Callahan wasn't the guy for our program.

I still many not like the USC football program, but I do feel a certain sort of indebtedness to them.