Crabtree on 1620 the zone USC

Obviously admission standards are what they are and his comment is more fact then opinion, but WVHuskerXX what's the deal with West Virginia? Why the low standards?

He is correct. The admission standards are very low. I do not go to WVU, but I do have many friends there. And it amazes me how some of those kids get into college.

He can't read so you are gonna have to think of a different way to ask WVHuskerXX your question.

Well played mitch7. Trust me I have heard them all. But to be quite honest I love West Virginia, its a beautiful place if you ever get a chance to see it.

i agree wvhuskerxx, i was born and raised in lincoln and moved to wv when i was 18 to attend marshall on baseball scholarship and have been here ever since. wild and wonderful baby!!!! :horns2

dear mother of owa,

you will not be attending classes or be playing on the field, let your son make the decision...he's a big boy now. if it were up to my parents i would have played baseball at nebraska instead of marshall, and i have 0 regrets.

This is the best approach to take to make Owa chose NU.

Believe it or not some player decide as a family where they will attend college. Do you think all the legacy player we have had really had a choice where they were going? Hell Cottons kid even decided on NU. His mother cared for him as a single mother and with an important thing like this he want to make sure it sits well with her. Did you ever think that maybe he said that to deflect some of the attention away from him on where he may be leaning.

Crabtree of rivals was on Unportsmanlike conduct and was talking Nebraska recruiting and he said that of the people who were talking Owa over the weekend said that if Owa was to choose right now he would have picked Nebraska. He said that Nebraska isnt as far out of it as everyone thinks. then he said that he wouldnt be suprised if Carnes committed on his vist. he said if the coaches pushed him a little bit he would be N. then he said that he wouldnt count out Florida State on Cooper because of the Mark Stoops Factor.

The link to segement isnt up yet but it should be segement 6 or 7

1620 Home page

I am new to this site and I love Nebraska Football. I watched the the game last weekend and I was impressed with Owa's speed and how well he used his hands. I would love to see this guy wearing an N on his helmet. I am in the Army up here in Washington State and alot of people have driven down to Portland to watch this guy play. Lets hope we finish out this recruiting class strong!!!! GBR

welcome to the board. cool pic, needs to be smaller lol. where are you at in WA? Fort Lewis? i know a couple of dudes that are there

Sorry about that... Yea I am at Ft Lewis, but I am getting ready to move to the UK for a couple of years to get a break from deployments!!!

Welcome to the board. Nice to see some Vets post around here. Thanks for serving our country. Much respect.

BTW, I resized your signature image. This should fit better.

2e1fxxv.jpg