I have heard no solid reports that he will be N on signing day and that he is a silent commit. But I do think that we a great chance to get him.

We need to compare sources sometime... :cheers

This is BS, he has no sources, he is 15.

taken from the rivals board;

scoopeloo

GoPowercat.com

Post #4993

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Re: 2009 5 star DE from Oregon ?? leaning towards ?? Reply

latest update after in home with oregon doesn't sound good for oregon. his heart says nebraska.

you know he isn't going to pick the school for academics (UCLA).

BTW- he mentions that Bo knows how to win titles........................what titles?

again, NU has done a great job selling themselves as some kind of defensive juggernaut after ONE year of good defense. they have made the most of their message.

Owa apparently isn't that familiar with college football other than this year.

Posted on 1/20 12:44 PM | IP: Logged

Huskatime followed up with this post.

Originally posted by scoopeloo:

latest update after in home with oregon doesn't sound good for oregon. his heart says nebraska.

BTW- he mentions that Bo knows how to win titles........................what titles?

again, NU has done a great job selling themselves as some kind of defensive juggernaut after ONE year of good defense. they have made the most of their message.> Well he won the north this year, and also had a pretty good defense with LSU when they won the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

This post was edited on 1/20 4:16 PM by Huskatime

I have heard no solid reports that he will be N on signing day and that he is a silent commit. But I do think that we a great chance to get him.

scoopeloo

GoPowercat.com

Post #4993

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

again, NU has done a great job selling themselves as some kind of defensive juggernaut after ONE year of good defense. they have made the most of their message.

:snacks::snacks::clap:clap

scoopeloo

GoPowercat.com

Post #4993

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

again, NU has done a great job selling themselves as some kind of defensive juggernaut after ONE year of good defense. they have made the most of their message.> Well he won the north this year, and also had a pretty good defense with LSU when they won the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Is that a premium board post??

• Fire 1

scoopeloo

GoPowercat.com

Post #4993

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

That is a free board post. oregon.rivals.com

scoopeloo

GoPowercat.com

Post #4993

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

That is a free board post. oregon.rivals.com

Thanks.. A bit gun shy right now.. :)

• Fire 1

I dont know if he does have "sources" or not, how do you know he is 15?

We go to school together, at Westside. Here is some info about him:

twitter.com/Ziegenbeiner

http://westsidelance.org/Lance.html

• Fire 1

I dont know if he does have "sources" or not, how do you know he is 15?

We go to school together, at Westside. Here is some info about him:

twitter.com/Ziegenbeiner

http://westsidelance.org/Lance.html

Honestly man, this is the second time in this thread you've gone off topic about me. I DONT KNOW YOU.

:backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic