Suh's last speech as a Husker

Any team would be proud to have this guy representing you. Really glad it was us. Follow the link to the video played, and his last speech as a Husker, from the Outland Dinner.

Thank you for posting this. This is truly an amazing speech/video to watch. I read about it earlier today and was moved by it. Seeing it live was great. SUH is the best example of what college athletics is all about. What a class act!!!

BIG SUH was, is and always will be a HUSKER. The man turned in a senior season that will be talked about for years and possibly have an award of some sort named after him. The guy will be missed on the field but will always be with the team in spirit and work ethic. He led by example and laid a foundation for the future BLACKSHIRTS.

Thank you, MR SUH for all you did for us as fans, your family, the team and most of all yourself. :cheers

GBR GBR GBR :bonez:bonez:bonez

Wow. As a Husker fan, if he he doesn't make you proud, nothing will. What a great young man, who is very humble and well spoken. I will probably actually make a special trip to St. Louis just to watch him play. As a Steeler fan, I will wear my Husker gear and have my daughter take a SUH sign. Wow. Thank you for sharing the video.