Next Year

jayhawk

First and second next year....  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

KU will be ok next yr, but i think it will take a while to get into Turners system. Mizzou gets the recruits, but were not good last year

who knows where K-state will fall based on how they played this year and you cant forget Iowa st was finally a team that wasnt an automatic Win on your schedule..

I will say

Nebraska

Kansas

Iowa st(i know, a huge stretch)

Missouri

K-state

Colorado

Texas

OKlahoma

OK-state

Texas AM

Baylor

Texas Tech

KU will be ok next yr, but i think it will take a while to get into Turners system. Mizzou gets the recruits, but were not good last year

who knows where K-state will fall based on how they played this year and you cant forget Iowa st was finally a team that wasnt an automatic Win on your schedule..

I will say

Nebraska

Kansas

Missouri

K-state

Texas

OKlahoma

OK-state

Texas AM

Baylor

Texas Tech

Has Colorado already joined the PAC 10? :lol:

I will say

Nebraska

Kansas

Missouri

K-state

Texas

OKlahoma

OK-state

Texas AM

Baylor

Texas Tech

Has Colorado already joined the PAC 10? :lol:

Ya, i edited it. I felt like, they were just so bad they are going to just put all their money into womens volleyball or something :laughpound

Stupid colorado.

I voted NU/MU, but I think it's a toss-up between KSU and MU. I don't think the other three have a shot, Colorado because of Hawkins, ISU because they're ISU and Kansas because they lose SO MUCH and it's Turner's first year.

Missouri is a solid team returning a LOT on offense. They're going to make noise next year, but I'm not concerned they'll beat us, or take the North. They just won't be a pushover.

KSU wildly exceeded my expectations last year and I'm not counting against the Old Man again. They're going to be tough down in Manhattan.

I did it, I put ISU at number two. Just a gut feeling with no real argument to justify my pick, but they did so many good things last year. They play tough, have a passionate coach, and ended the year on a high note. I predict them to be the KSU of last year but better. My logical pick would have put MU at two.

I did it, I put ISU at number two. Just a gut feeling with no real argument to justify my pick, but they did so many good things last year. They play tough, have a passionate coach, and ended the year on a high note. I predict them to be the KSU of last year but better. My logical pick would have put MU at two.

I can get behind ISU at 2. I also predict if MU finishes worse than 3 and loses to KU, Pinkle will be pinkled.

i gotta say KSU, no one expected them to be decent this year, but Snyder apparently still has the touch and that Running Back will be a beast. I see it playing out the rest of the way:

Nebraska

Kansas State

Iowa State

Missouri

Kansas

Colorado

Texas

Oklahoma

A&M

Ok State

Baylor

Tech

I put ISU above Missouri because I think Rhodes is a good coach while Pinkel isn't. Also I put Tech at the bottom of the South because Tuberville just won't work there. Their system was specifically tailored for Leach's spread and it will take a while for Tuberville to get his type of players.

i gotta say KSU, no one expected them to be decent this year, but Snyder apparently still has the touch and that Running Back will be a beast. I see it playing out the rest of the way:

Nebraska

Kansas State

Iowa State

Missouri

Kansas

Colorado

Texas

Oklahoma

A&M

Ok State

Baylor

Tech

I put ISU above Missouri because I think Rhodes is a good coach while Pinkel isn't. Also I put Tech at the bottom of the South because Tuberville just won't work there. Their system was specifically tailored for Leach's spread and it will take a while for Tuberville to get his type of players.

I like your picks, except I'd swap Mizzou and ISU around. Looks about how I see it turning out.

I vote NU then I am not sure what to say. I am rollin homer style and gonna pick KU. Not sure I can justify that....

Well Jayhawk I have to pick NU first right? I know KU might not be the best pick at number 2 with so much change going on, but I bet Gill and that staff will get them to contend for second. I want KU to get 2nd anyways!