Isnt it awesome

EZ-E

When you go over to huskerpedia just to get some different perspectives and you find what you posted quoted?

:koolaid2:

Well everything I see you post is copied straight from the HuskersIllustrated free board. I guess we know where your "source" comes from.

:)

Everything huh?

When you go over to huskerpedia just to get some different perspectives and you find what you posted quoted?

Well everything I see you post is copied straight from the HuskersIllustrated free board. I guess we know where your "source" comes from.

Everything huh?

Well I was exaggerating a bit. But most of the time when you come up with some big "information," it was usually posted on HuskersIllustrated an hour or so earlier. Tim_may is a good source of information, give him the credit.

Everything huh?

Well I was exaggerating a bit. But most of the time when you come up with some big "information," it was usually posted on HuskersIllustrated an hour or so earlier. Tim_may is a good source of information, give him the credit.

Ya, I've been following recruiting for a long, long time. Way back when HI was called Toughtonydavis.com and everything was free. Free updates on all the recruits back then and I used to get way more caught up in it. Not so much anymore. Not that timmy was around back then, but everything regarding recruiting today usually starts with 2 free board posters on HI, timmy and HTO, then it leaks out to all the other husker boards. HI paying members follow his posts and I'm pretty sure there has been some bad blood with HTO regarding this. He's on along vacation.

Funny, I've seen other board's posters rip off these 2 for years and call it as their own. I honestly don't care, but find it rather funny when Sam McKewon, the guy that writes for the paper, takes information from these 2, actually asks them questions, and then puts it in his articles.

living all the way over on the other side of the world from nebraska i have no insider contact or anything else... i just take information posted by others analyzie it and form opinions from all inforamtion given...

what really trips me out are the two guys you mentioned.. who the hell are they?? and why/how do they know so much about the program and the ins and outs of our recruiting......

just wondering.......

living all the way over on the other side of the world from nebraska i have no insider contact or anything else... i just take information posted by others analyzie it and form opinions from all inforamtion given...

what really trips me out are the two guys you mentioned.. who the hell are they?? and why/how do they know so much about the program and the ins and outs of our recruiting......

just wondering.......

I'm not sure exactly who they know, but I believe that both Tim_may and HTO (Who goes by the name Bubble_Gum_II now I believe) know people within the program. I don't think either of them has ever named their sources, though, which I think is a good thing. Usually, but now always, if one of those two posts info I'll believe it wholeheartedly.

Everything huh?

I have never once "stolen" anything. I have never once came over here with "Oh guys! This just in!!!! Its all me!!!! Im the man!!!!!!" Besides the time that I broke the news that Kenny Bell was in but that is an entirely different story.

I read other boards; a lot of other boards; and I stop by here to see if it has been posted yet. If it hasnt; since I have the information, why not post it? Its no secret that most of us read plenty of other boards. Since you are a newbie I would assume that you came over here with an agenda and from the sound of it an argumentative one at that.

The reason that I started a thread like this is because the people on huskerpedia which I believe to be a site you have to pay to post on comes here to a free board and then takes some of the information back to theirs. A FREE site to a PAY board. So one would imagine that they would all have a bit more access to other information besides the stuff on this board.

• Fire 1