Isnt it awesome

EZ-E

I have found articles and insight. on free boards and posted it here. Big friggin whoop.

The reason I started this thread was because Huskerpedia people, WHICH IS A PAY SITE, come here and steal this stuff FROM A FREE board. I hope that they are happy with paying for information that they could easily go to other places and get. <_<

It is no secret that most of us read other boards.

When you go over to huskerpedia just to get some different perspectives and you find what you posted quoted?

:koolaid2:

Well everything I see you post is copied straight from the HuskersIllustrated free board. I guess we know where your "source" comes from.

:)

Holy epic first post... talking trash from the get go

:facepalm: Way to make yourself look awesome

When you go over to huskerpedia just to get some different perspectives and you find what you posted quoted?

Well everything I see you post is copied straight from the HuskersIllustrated free board. I guess we know where your "source" comes from.

Everything huh?

Well I was exaggerating a bit. But most of the time when you come up with some big "information," it was usually posted on HuskersIllustrated an hour or so earlier. Tim_may is a good source of information, give him the credit.

Ya, I've been following recruiting for a long, long time. Way back when HI was called Toughtonydavis.com and everything was free. Free updates on all the recruits back then and I used to get way more caught up in it. Not so much anymore. Not that timmy was around back then, but everything regarding recruiting today usually starts with 2 free board posters on HI, timmy and HTO, then it leaks out to all the other husker boards. HI paying members follow his posts and I'm pretty sure there has been some bad blood with HTO regarding this. He's on along vacation.

Funny, I've seen other board's posters rip off these 2 for years and call it as their own. I honestly don't care, but find it rather funny when Sam McKewon, the guy that writes for the paper, takes information from these 2, actually asks them questions, and then puts it in his articles.

Yeah I have followed HI for awhile also and those 2 are usually pretty good. HTO/Bubble Gum or whatever he is now, can really rub me the wrong way though. He has that Holier than Thou attitude in everything he posts. It seeps out of every single one of his posts, I suspect this played a large part in his banning from HI. He had a thread in which he started using derogatory language, but in a recent thread the Admins hinted at larger issues behind the scenes. Doesn't really matter to me what their issue was, but I would bet that HTO's attitude didn't help him in that case.

yeah he set the bar pretty high for all future posts.....

if he shows himself again

yeah he set the bar pretty high for all future posts.....

if he shows himself again

Who really cares you know. I mean its not like we are paying EZ to give info. If there is something that he read on another board and I don't know about it, I want EZ to put it on our board. We all are going to find out the info anyway. None of us truly have "inside info" we just take what we heard/see from other people/board. So what if EZ took info from another board. I have done it. So if you are going to crucify him, crucify me as well.

Can't we all get along? I enjoy all of the posters recruiting information and analysis they provide even if they got most of it from HI. <----That is the whole reason for this boards existence. If we didn't get any information from those kinds of site this board would be irrelevant and probably not exist. :cheers I got my money on EZ-E by the way :box

The thing I was saying was that we all basically provide all the information to a board (huskerpedia) that people pay for. One would think that they have a bit more access to information than us because they pay to be able to post there.

I would like to see this thread die now because it appears that the poster above was only here to make waves.

The thing I was saying was that we all basically provide all the information to a board (huskerpedia) that people pay for. One would think that they have a bit more access to information than us because they pay to be able to post there.

I would like to see this thread die now because it appears that the poster above was only here to make waves.

Hmmm. Interesting thesis......HTO=Maestro. Could be. Both seem to have the same social graces.

Don't worry, he's probably just an angry Huskerpedia Mod. looking for a scoop! :ph34r:

Don't worry, he's probably just an angry Huskerpedia Mod. looking for a scoop! :ph34r:

:yeah