Lane Kiffin leaving USC already

I heard from my brother in law that he heard from his wife's second cosin who is married to one of the towel guys at the Vikings Metrodome Stadium that he heard from a guy who had the same position only in the visitor's locker room that one of the Dallas Cowboy's trainers got sloshed after the 'Boys got whupped last week that they were no longer in the race to bring Lane Kiffin back to the NFL. He also said that Jerry Jone's salt water acquarium man had put his resume in with all four of the owner's of the teams that are left in the NFL playoffs and that he just happened to run into the husbund of a lady who cleans the office of the GM of the NY Jets that she read on a post-it note that she found in the trash that the Jets would, "go all out to out bid the Super Bowl winner for LK should the Jets loose."

As far as I'm concerned this is rock solid information and it was confirmed by a guy who was in a stall next to me at the downtown Hilton in El Paso, Texas when I got bumped while flying stand by to Tuscon, Arizona a couple of weeks ago.

Absolutely carved in stone.

T_O_B

:facepalm::LOLtartar:facepalm:

• Fire 1

How mangino isn't on the above list I'll never know as well as "the coz" I believe he is making big 10 offenses look good right now.

Also sorry for my first post I was in a bad mood and just saw the url after reading the article its pretty funny. I didn't mean to bash the op so I hope noone took I that way.

It's ok KH we forgive ye. Cheer up buddy- Owa is N! Fantastical day!

Lane Kiffin = College Football's Biggest Ass Clown

I mean that, and it was hard for me to leave several guys off that list:

Mack Brown

Bob Stoops

Dan Hawkins

Nick Saban

Bobby Petrino

Feel free to tag names on there...

Even though he is not a coach, he needs to be the list.

Dan "I will do anything for Texas" Beebe

Lol sorry Vince my bad. I intentionally excluded Beebe, as he heads another of my lists I have yet to post:

" '2009-2010's' Guys Who Most Deserve an Adi Kunalic Kick to the Jewels." :)

Lol sorry Vince my bad. I intentionally excluded Beebe, as he heads another of my lists I have yet to post:

" '2009-2010's' Guys Who Most Deserve an Adi Kunalic Kick to the Jewels." :)

I'm going to have to throw Kanye West into that mix. Probably Urban Meyer as well, for pulling a classic Brett Farve this offseason

Lane Kiffin = College Football's Biggest Ass Clown

I mean that, and it was hard for me to leave several guys off that list:

Mack Brown

Bob Stoops

Dan Hawkins

Nick Saban

Bobby Petrino

Feel free to tag names on there...

I guess I dont see why Stoops is on that list... the rest make perfect sense, but Bob? Humor me.