Huskers on front page of Yahoo! NCAA Football Page

Check out today's CFB page on yahoo!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football

It was a good article but nothing we already didn't know about concerning our offense. He is right that once we get our offense corrected that our Nebraska team will be feared by others. Good catch on the link and article motorboat

I noticed that they misspelled Cody Green's name wrong, they had it as Cody Greene :facepalm:

It's nice to get the pub, but there is something about these articles that scares me. There are always a few teams who get pumped all off season, get ranked high in preseason polss and then when the season starts they fall of the face of the earth.

:yeah

i.e. georgia,miami,ole miss that's just last season off the top of my head

It's nice to get the pub, but there is something about these articles that scares me. There are always a few teams who get pumped all off season, get ranked high in preseason polss and then when the season starts they fall of the face of the earth.

Ole Miss comes to mind from this past year. They were in the top 5 and look how far they fell!

Think about it this way, say we don't get that much pub and start the year at #20 in the polls. And say for example Bama goes undefeated and stays at number 1 throughout the year. And say a team like Oregon St. starts at 15 and runs the table. Obviously I don't think that will happen, but its just a thought. It would be harder to jump them into the #2 spot since they started ahead of us...a la Auburn a few years ago. So I would rather be higher up. Just a thought.

so true...or how about North Carolina?? they were pretty hyped up going into the off season look how that ended up...some what similar too....solid defense/ special teams and inconsistent on offense.

Check out today's CFB page on yahoo!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football

Biggest snippet I read was that BAMA has to replace 8 starters on D. That is going to be tough.

Good for us.

most years that would seem to be a back breaker but i dunno for some reason i think that the SEC is wide open for anyone in 2010. My sleeper is Arkansas i really believe Ryan Mallett can have a Heisman type year. How dumb is Michigan and Rich Rodriguez for letting that kid go

:yeah

i.e. georgia,miami,ole miss that's just last season off the top of my head

I feel the same way. It's easy for us fans to get excited about an upcoming season, hell we do that every year. But when too many other people start hoping on the bandwagon that's when I start to get nervous. Of course that may just be my lingering nightmares from the 07 season though.

If any thing, this article did affirm to me that it's not just the Nebraska fan base that sees this football team being a player or two away from some very big things. Now let's hope the players can live up to the high expectations we have set for them.