Cheerleading Coach & Wrangler

hskerprid

I will fall on the sword and nominate myself to be the Cheerleaders House Dad, Wrangler and Coach. I promise to have them in bed every night by 10 p.m. or 11 p.m depending upon the movie that I'm showing in my room. I know that this is a thankless job and one that not many will volunteer for. But, I feel that since I have been overlooked thus far for positions on the team, even though I have coached pee wee football for many years (voice rising for effect)and played free safety in high school.

I feel that I have a fine eye for "Talent" and that I will bring only the finest and Fittest of squad members to cheer for our beloved NU. :thumbs

Seconded!

Now get out there and start cruising the Jr High Schools!

I'd ask for your help Cy but I know that you can't come within 500 yds of a school! :rollin

Ha Ha Ha....CLASSIC!!!

I would like to volunteer to be the cheerleader disciplinary coach. As long as we are talking college or pro. I can't do Jr. High or High School...those are my two buggaboo's. Does this position exist?

Nominate Husker 37...

(don't think he's won one of these, but he's born for THIS one)...

Thanks!

Not sure what a wrangler does, but if it involves tapeing their ankles and breasts, I'm in.

(Not sure about how to tape their buggaboo's <_< )

Instead of a fancy red or black "shirt" avitar, shouldn't we make this a dripping wet white one?

• 2 weeks later...

After spending far too much time on the "Daily Skin" thread I have to throw all my weight a(and unfortunately that's quite a load) behind the candicy of Husker37.

I would also like to nominate C-Bear as Head Cheerleader (If any of you guys treat my Princess in any way other than as a lady you will have to deal with the wrath of The Bull).

T_O_B

:):steam:)

After spending far too much time on the "Daily Skin" thread I have to throw all my weight a(and unfortunately that's quite a load) behind the candicy of Husker37.

I would also like to nominate C-Bear as Head Cheerleader (If any of you guys treat my Princess in any way other than as a lady you will have to deal with the wrath of The Bull).

T_O_B

:):steam:)

In my best Cosmo Kramer voice....

"I'm out!!!"

(2:12 in this video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqvUXVMkdGY

Just Kidding Mr. Bull

I will fall on the sword and nominate myself to be the Cheerleaders House Dad, Wrangler and Coach. I promise to have them in bed every night by 10 p.m. or 11 p.m depending upon the movie that I'm showing in my room. I know that this is a thankless job and one that not many will volunteer for. But, I feel that since I have been overlooked thus far for positions on the team, even though I have coached pee wee football for many years (voice rising for effect)and played free safety in high school.

I feel that I have a fine eye for "Talent" and that I will bring only the finest and Fittest of squad members to cheer for our beloved NU. :thumbs

:worship:horns2:clap

Still gotta give you props for the excellent topic, candidacy, and of course, your sig(nificant) other pic.

No offense whatsoever, but every time I see your name, I'm reminded of a comedy tape my Brother sent me while I was in the Hospital recovering from a motorcycle accident...knowing full well it would probably kill me to laugh. (And Mom and Dad always said he was the "good son").

Mod edit - this is Woodshed material, not regular forum material

Since we're breaking in the new Mods :laughpound:LOLtartar

..er..I mean :worship

If you're sctually interested in where I was going with this.

Try googling (or youtube) a song by John Valby.

A really raunchy piano-bar singer that was doing a song I'm probably not allowed by the local Mormon community to name, but somehow managed to stay up on YT..

It involves "knock-knock" jokes and the one that your name triggers a memory of is a baseball player/country music legend? (Charley Pride).

Guess you had to be there... :cowbell:

Now..Back to our regularly scheduled Book Burnin's

• 2 weeks later...

HEY!!! Remember me?? I'm the guy that fell on the sword to be the Coach/Wrangler! I can't even win my own thread?? Oh the agony and pain........and to think I was going to go to a huskerboard tailgate this year. But now, I can never show my face, I feel so useless.

Oh sure, I'm not one of the popular posters here, I don't post 30 times a day. Alas, poor poor Hskerprid (feeling sorry for me yet?)I guess I can never measure up and be one of the cool kids on the board. My elementary years revisited all over again, just the gangly kid alone in the corner.Always to be ridiculed and scorned (Is this working yet?)never to be in the "cool" clique.......

Maybe I'll be appreciated at Buffsfan.com. They're all losers too, I guess I'll fit right in. Excuse me....I now have a river to cry.............farewell. :nutz<--hskerprid