Owa will wait til signing day

Good lord things go from happy go lucky to total sh#t storm quick with some of you. Be positive. I think we have a great chance, and over analyzing every detail that gets leaked just drives you crazy. I would say we have a 50/50 shot because that's how many teams are realistically in the race. No reason to count us out yet. :thumbs

I think that like Crabtree said, in the end most kids, when they are up in the air about a school, tend to stay closer to home. I think that is a fair statement and I think that it would apply in this situation as well. If he is having this hard of a time just giving a verbal to a school that is far away, which we all know means very little since you can still change your mind, then I think in the end a school close to home will win out. Not trying to be a debbie downer but I am just trying to put myself in his shoes and take the "fandome" out of the equation.

If you had all things equal and were not a fan of any school for the most part, wouldnt you pick the school that was nearest to you, assuming that it had the things you wanted?

I don't see why this looks bad for us? Owamagbe said from the start of things that he was more than likely going to announce on signing day. I think a lot of you got this delusional thought in your head that because he said if it felt right, he might commit to a school earlier than that, that it cemented it as fact. Truth is, he's doing exactly what he had intended to do all along. So, why would that spell disaster for us? He had a great in home with Bo and the coaches and obviously loves everything about us.

If he's going to pick us, he's going to pick us, timeframe has nothing to do with it.