It Has Come To My Attention

perfect, another "it's all about me" thread.

Why...you're right. It is a thread all about me! I never realized that and profusely apologize. To make up for it, I will now make this thread all about HuckFoley and all of his significant accomplishments he has achieved in his life:

HuckFoley was born...

...and then he posted in Cy's thread

The End

• Fire 1

Cy, you're acting all surprised at that fact that some people are pansy, liberal, no-ball p***y losers. Welcome to reality lol. When those people feel the urge to make their pinheaded opinions public, exercise your right to ignore them. If you pay attention to them for too long, your IQ will begin to shrink. It's a proven fact

Cy, you're acting all surprised at that fact that some people are pansy, liberal, no-ball p***y losers. Welcome to reality lol. When those people feel the urge to make their pinheaded opinions public, exercise your right to ignore them. If you pay attention to them for too long, your IQ will begin to shrink. It's a proven fact

Well said only I would have gone with, "It's science" in place of the bolded part.

This may not be what your looking for but I thought I would post it because I think it proves two things.(besides the fact that Nebraska girls are still hotter than Iowa girls) The first is that there is always one girl in every group that is too self conscience to show skin. And the second is that having a mascot tattoo in the vicinity of you whoo-ha no matter how discrete still makes you look whorey.

42438946_1ab77a1545.jpg

This may not be what your looking for but I thought I would post it because I think it proves two things.(besides the fact that Nebraska girls are still hotter than Iowa girls) The first is that there is always one girl in every group that is too self conscience to show skin. And the second is that having a mascot tattoo in the vicinity of you whoo-ha no matter how discrete still makes you look whorey.

42438946_1ab77a1545.jpg

funny part is that i know girl numero dos...

Well said only I would have gone with, "It's science" in place of the bolded part.

you like my post and no "plus"? shenanigans, sir. shenanigans