Wednesday @ 8:00am, 9:00am & 1:30pm CT

Thought Carnes committed to WKU? Did I miss something else again? Man I need to get caught up......

All you missed is a bunch of confusion. Carnes says he hasn't committed yet and will announce for WKU or NU on signing day, but his coaches say he's already committed to WKU. So the final announcement will be Wednesday, but the decision may have already been made. Confusing enough?

Thought Carnes committed to WKU? Did I miss something else again? Man I need to get caught up......

All you missed is a bunch of confusion. Carnes says he hasn't committed yet and will announce for WKU or NU on signing day, but his coaches say he's already committed to WKU. So the final announcement will be Wednesday, but the decision may have already been made. Confusing enough?

Thanks, I finally dug through all of the posts that I hadn't read in a day and a half to get this. I think he is a silent commit to WKU, wanted to announce on Signing Day, and now has to do damage control to try and keep the suspense.

Brion Carnes @ 8:00am CT

Corey Cooper @ 9:00am CT

Owamagbe Odighizuwa @ 1:30 CT on ESPNU

There, all fixed.... <_<

I am sure excited for the other two announcements though!!! :koolaid2:

We still have a shot at Carnes, albeit, probably a small one but it's still a shot.

Matt Schick of 1620 already confirmed that Carnes did indeed commit to WKU and called the NU staff to inform them of his decision today.

Brion Carnes @ 8:00am CT

Corey Cooper @ 9:00am CT

Owamagbe Odighizuwa @ 1:30 CT on ESPNU

There, all fixed.... <_<

I am sure excited for the other two announcements though!!! :koolaid2:

We still have a shot at Carnes, albeit, probably a small one but it's still a shot.

Matt Schick of 1620 already confirmed that Carnes did indeed commit to WKU and called the NU staff to inform them of his decision today.

Well sh*t. Whatever....on to J Turner!