Winter Olympics

Yesterday was why I love the Olympics. Where else can you watch guys cross-country skiing with guns? And have it be a close, nail-biter of a race.

(The American who finished 2nd in a later race (Nordic Combined) was Johnny Spillane, like "Mickey Spillane". Channel 8 sports guy Gager called him "Johnny Spill-ah-nee" accent on the 'ah', like he was Italian.)

The US Curling team got whupped in over time by Denmark. They are now 0 and 4. They should have won today but the team that is comprised of players from Minnesota gagged it up like a freshman at his first keg party. I really like watching Curling and think that if I could put a team together and had the opportunity to practice for 6 months we could do better than this band of loosers. The guy who slides the stone should have been left home. Has a problem with his throat. Choke. Choke. Choke.

T_O_B

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The US Curling team got whupped in over time by Denmark. They are now 0 and 4. They should have won today but the team that is comprised of players from Minnesota gagged it up like a freshman at his first keg party. I really like watching Curling and think that if I could put a team together and had the opportunity to practice for 6 months we could do better than this band of loosers. The guy who slides the stone should have been left home. Has a problem with his throat. Choke. Choke. Choke.

T_O_B

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

exactly we should of had that game, but what a game between the swiss and Canada

weir-233x300.jpg

I've seen enough! :ahhhhhhhh

Man..

I saw that fella. (Get him in a Boy Band).

They should put up warnings or something on the channel lineup/description.

I was surfing the satellite lineup and saw "2010 Olympic somethingerother Figure Skating" so I turned to it and just my luck they were having another commercial.

So I ran upstairs and grabbed my stopwatch (you know...to time how long it takes for the wimmen's butts to eat their bikini bottoms and turn them into thongs)..The only proper way to score these events. :thumbs

Then I see someone that makes Brian Boitano look butch.

Sorry for the homophobic :rant

weir-233x300.jpg

I've seen enough! :ahhhhhhhh

Man..

I saw that fella. (Get him in a Boy Band).

They should put up warnings or something on the channel lineup/description.

I was surfing the satellite lineup and saw "2010 Olympic somethingerother Figure Skating" so I turned to it and just my luck they were having another commercial.

So I ran upstairs and grabbed my stopwatch (you know...to time how long it takes for the wimmen's butts to eat their bikini bottoms and turn them into thongs)..The only proper way to score these events. :thumbs

Then I see someone that makes Brian Boitano look butch.

Sorry for the homophobic :rant

Some Australian TV commentators are in trouble for some comment made during his performance... one said, "He doesn't leave anything in the dressing room". His partner says, "He doesn't leave anything in the closet either!"

Great stuff.