2011 Rivals 250

I think Crabtree was jerkin us. They'll probably release it at 11:59 pm and say "yeah it was out on the 8th"

It'll be released at the end of the work day for the pacific coast.

When's that? :ahhhhhhhh

Sometime between 7-8 Cent

I was lied to!

I'm just the messenger... I read that was the release time on another board. However, Rivals could be delaying their rankings for another week for all we know.

I think Crabtree was jerkin us. They'll probably release it at 11:59 pm and say "yeah it was out on the 8th"

It'll be released at the end of the work day for the pacific coast.

When's that? :ahhhhhhhh

Sometime between 7-8 Cent

I was lied to!

I'm just the messenger... I read that was the release time on another board. However, Rivals could be delaying their rankings for another week for all we know.

In that case I'm definitely going to bed.

Looks like Mizzou has two commits on the list too.

There's also 7 (MO) & 4 (IL) recruits on that list. (NE)=0

Unfortunately, Missouri is becoming a fairly solid state for talent. Throw in East St. Louis and Pinkly has half a class of 4 & 5 stars within a 15-25 minute helicopter ride.

Missouri has always been a solid state for talent. That's why TO has always said that Mizzou was a sleeping giant. If they ever are able to close the borders in recruiting, then they will be very good. For all his warts, Pinkel has done an excellent job in that regard. And that hurts Nebraska doubly because it also drains them of a region that used to be ripe for Nebraska's picking. We still get guys from Missouri (like Rome, Compton, McNeill, Brooks, etc.), but it's now a battle to get them out of Mizzou's paws.