2011 Rivals 250

It's going to be announced on Monday. I can't wait to see Tyler Moore with :star:star:star:star:star

12:54 Jeremy Crabtree: Carlos: We'll have the rivals250 for 2011 on Monday of next week.

Since he's already committed and didn't have a ton of offers, he'll likely be a 4 star. Need those 5 stars to be uncommitted or going to schools with large populations of fans to drive up subscriptions.

• Fire 1

It's going to be announced on Monday. I can't wait to see Tyler Moore with :star:star:star:star:star

12:54 Jeremy Crabtree: Carlos: We'll have the rivals250 for 2011 on Monday of next week.

Since he's already committed and didn't have a ton of offers, he'll likely be a 4 star. Need those 5 stars to be uncommitted or going to schools with large populations of fans to drive up subscriptions.

Not true. See Baker Steinkuhler.

• Fire 1

Tyler Moore had a ton of offers bud. Just rivals reports 14 including Florida, Ohio State, Michigan....that right there will give you 5 stars.

I would be very surprised if he doesn't end up with 5 stars.

Tyler Moore had a ton of offers bud. Just rivals reports 14 including Florida, Ohio State, Michigan....that right there will give you 5 stars.

I would be very surprised if he doesn't end up with 5 stars.

Fair enough. I'm wrong about the tons of offers, but I'll be surprised if he gets 5 stars. Just have to wait and see.

Well Baker did start out as a 4 star so who knows. :dunno

Anyway who else do you guys think will be on the list?

Some of the offers handed out for the 2011 who should make the list Aaron Green, James Turner, Christain Westerman but he is a USC fan Ryne Reeves, Alex Dixon DB Florida, Brodrick Lee DT Florida, to name a few There's a Colorado kid his name escapes me he's high on N

Some of the offers handed out for the 2011 who should make the list Aaron Green, James Turner, Christain Westerman but he is a USC fan Ryne Reeves, Alex Dixon DB Florida, Brodrick Lee DT Florida, to name a few There's a Colorado kid his name escapes me he's high on N

Is the Colorado kid you are thinking of Adonis Amien Moore from Mullen HS? He is a RB and a stud at that. Have watched him since he was a sophomore. They also have a WR who is pretty good, the name slips me but he is Brandon Marshall's nephew.

We've got Turner and two great o-lineman N, and we are high on a great RB (Aaron Green) and another great lineman (Westerman). Nice to see us attacking the offense early.

I haven't been scouring the 2011 pages recently, but it doesn't seem like we are talking much about guys on Bo's favorite side of the ball. Who are our top defensive 2011 targets that I should start stalking following?