Who scores first from the 2010 class?

Chase Harper- 5yd TD reception.

My thoughts too...It always made me wonder why we went for this Chase. I thought we were pretty stacked at TE and it just seems strange to bring in a JUCO...something tells me Bo is up to something here.

We've got a lot of guys at DE, and still went after Owa. Sometimes, you go after guys who are talented enough to merit it regardless of need. Is Chase 4-for-3?

My thoughts too...It always made me wonder why we went for this Chase. I thought we were pretty stacked at TE and it just seems strange to bring in a JUCO...something tells me Bo is up to something here.

We've got a lot of guys at DE, and still went after Owa. Sometimes, you go after guys who are talented enough to merit it regardless of need. Is Chase 4-for-3?

You bring in a JUCO when you have an immediate need in that position usually though. Not sure...let me see what I can find on how long we get him.

Edit- he is a 3/3 looks like Zoogies...I like those deals personally, so not bad. I always liked Harper's size...he should be good.

You bring in a JUCO when you have an immediate need in that position usually though. Not sure...let me see what I can find on how long we get him.

Edit- he is a 3/3 looks like Zoogies...I like those deals personally, so not bad. I always liked Harper's size...he should be good.

Harper out of the Wildcat

• 6 months later...

Bell and Heard are both serious home run threats. I'm gonna go with Bell. He'll have an easier time seeing snaps at WR, and he could also end up returning.

Kenny Bell with a 90 KO return in week no. 2.

Thought is was time to bump this thread.

I am changing mine since I don't know for sure how much time K Bell will get this year.

My new choice.....Quincy Enunwa- Big physical kid that can get a score as a WR/TE.

Bell and Heard are both serious home run threats. I'm gonna go with Bell. He'll have an easier time seeing snaps at WR, and he could also end up returning.

Kenny Bell with a 90 KO return in week no. 2.

Thought is was time to bump this thread.

I am changing mine since I don't know for sure how much time K Bell will get this year.

My new choice.....Quincy Enunwa- Big physical kid that can get a score as a WR/TE.

Quincy is my guess too.