Who scores first from the 2010 class?

Quincy is the hot pick & I think everyone is probably right, but Im gonna throw my hat into Jean-Baptiste's ring

Last I read from Gilmore, SJB is really getting his tail kicked by the mental part of the offense. He might get a crack real late in the game, but Quincy will likely be on the field well before him. Not that that means he'll score the first TD by any means...

I like Lavonte David :throwdabones1:

I still think that Heard and Harper have the best chance at scoring first....... :sarcasm

Hell yeah I'm still going stick with Heard as the first lol

OK... many are picking Braylon Heard --- Now I have been busy and been off the board for some time now.... but I did not think that Heard was on the team. Did he arrive on campus? He must of because he can hardly score if he is not on the team.

So... when did he arrive and how has he looked in practice?

I still think that Heard and Harper have the best chance at scoring first....... :sarcasm

Hell yeah I'm still going stick with Heard as the first lol

OK... many are picking Braylon Heard --- Now I have been busy and been off the board for some time now.... but I did not think that Heard was on the team. Did he arrive on campus? He must of because he can hardly score if he is not on the team.

So... when did he arrive and how has he looked in practice?

Read the date on the thread before you bump it. Many of those predictions were made in the midst of winter.