Carl Nicks after the Super Bowl

Didn't know THIS about Nicks...

However, in the spring of 2008, Bo Pelini banned Nicks from being around the Nebraska program because Pelini thought Nicks set a bad example with his behavior. Nicks was banned from participating in NU’s pro day in front of NFL scouts, which helps explain why Nicks dropped to the fifth round.

His behavior still has imperfections. In his post-Super Bowl jubilation, Nicks blurted his own R-rated version of the “I’m going to Disneyland!” exaltation.

Didn't know THIS about Nicks...

However, in the spring of 2008, Bo Pelini banned Nicks from being around the Nebraska program because Pelini thought Nicks set a bad example with his behavior. Nicks was banned from participating in NU’s pro day in front of NFL scouts, which helps explain why Nicks dropped to the fifth round.

His behavior still has imperfections. In his post-Super Bowl jubilation, Nicks blurted his own R-rated version of the “I’m going to Disneyland!” exaltation.

I remember something about this...my mind can't seem to remember what he did, but he made some poor decisions his senior year...

eh...good times. He gets a pass from me. Now if he was actually at Disneyland, using that sort of language, then shame on him. Other than that he's a grown ass man that just triumphed at the highest level of his profession while slugging it out with 300lb lineman all evening. Putting myself in his shoes, I'd consider it a success to only have one bomb caught.