Nebraska Junior Day (2/27/10)

Nexus

This is the early guest list so far. More will be added the closer it gets to the 27th.

OG - Dylan Admire OFFEREDCommitted N

OC/OG - Ryne Reeves NU COMMIT

RB - Robert Standard OFFERED

QB - Christian Suntrup OFFERED

QB - Jamal Turner NU COMMIT

QB - Cameron Coffman OFFERED

RB - Dagan Reed OFFERED

QB - Bubba Starling

S - James Bailey

S - Quintin Urban

LB - Cole Fisher

DE - Collin Middleton

S - Daniel Davie

OL - Justin Fitzwater

DE - Shane Ray

RB - Terrance Simon

OL - Zach Sterup

OL - Ross Windfeldt

LB - Garrett Reese

S - Nathan Scott

LB - Brock Sherman

QB - Tyson Broekemeier

WR - Ted Lampkin

DB - Gus Peterson

QB - Brock Berglund

RB - Evan Campbell

RB - Trevyon Green

OL - Jordan McCallister - Junction City (Kan.)

WR - Jameer Jackson

DT - Damond Parker

RB - Adonis-Ameen Moore

ATH - Darreus Caston

RB - Jontel Clayton

RB - Andre Hunt

WR - Blake Gardner

WR - Cole Spurgeon

LB - Connor Healy

LB - Eddie Yarbrough

LB - Videl Nelson

saw this break down of recruits from junior day... a real healthy mix of important states we need to hit hard.... (liked the iowa representation, and a strong texas showing and even the illiniois flavor i.e. watson influence??)... i can see we are really working hard on these boarder states for talent on days like this but hope we dont lose sight of other inroads we need to be making.... but i guess that would be for spring game for the CA, FL, and other guys who might want to show up

According to Jamrog, the following states are represented: Nebraska (25 players), Kansas (14), Texas (12), Missouri (11), Iowa (8), Colorado (8), Illinois (4), Minnesota (4) and North Dakota (1).

Counting parents and others traveling with the prospects to get a look at the NU football program today, Jamrog said, nearly 300 people are expected for the event.

saw this break down of recruits from junior day... a real healthy mix of important states we need to hit hard.... (liked the iowa representation, and a strong texas showing and even the illiniois flavor i.e. watson influence??)... i can see we are really working hard on these boarder states for talent on days like this but hope we dont lose sight of other inroads we need to be making.... but i guess that would be for spring game for the CA, FL, and other guys who might want to show up

According to Jamrog, the following states are represented: Nebraska (25 players), Kansas (14), Texas (12), Missouri (11), Iowa (8), Colorado (8), Illinois (4), Minnesota (4) and North Dakota (1).

Counting parents and others traveling with the prospects to get a look at the NU football program today, Jamrog said, nearly 300 people are expected for the event.

Awesome! I'm glad to see our focus on these boarder states. Any idea how this year compares to previous Jr Day visits?

I was wondering about the Junior Day too. Does anybody have any details about what happened at camp? Who impressed, who was offered, etc.? I know not many of us have the kind of time to be able to go and watch a bunch of 17 year old kids work out, but if anyone was there, a breakdown would be great.

It wasn't a camp. Just a glorified unofficial visit. They did get measured, but that's it. Basically they sat through speeches by T.O. and Bo and then split up into groups and took a campus tour and then split up by positions and met with the position coaches.