Nebraska Junior Day (2/27/10)

Nexus

Updated the list.

Another one for the update.........looks like Dagan Reed will also be at Junior Day.

Yeah I read that in the article today. I'll add him to the list even though John Talman hasn't added his name yet on RSS.

BTW, Josh Turner will NOT be coming to NU on Junior Day. He will be coming up for camp in the summer instead. That way he'll have 3 days to spend in Lincoln versus just 1.

Updated the list.

Another one for the update.........looks like Dagan Reed will also be at Junior Day.

Yeah I read that in the article today. I'll add him to the list even though John Talman hasn't added his name yet on RSS.

BTW, Josh Turner will NOT be coming to NU on Junior Day. He will be coming up for camp in the summer instead. That way he'll have 3 days to spend in Lincoln versus just 1.

as long as we can get Big Time in for a visit i'm happy, and 3 days is better than 1, warmer weather couldn't hurt either.

Updated the list.

as long as we can get Big Time in for a visit i'm happy, and 3 days is better than 1, warmer weather couldn't hurt either.

I agree.

Who if any of the Nebraska kids get offered at the Jr days. Cole Fisher and Zach Sterup have offers from Iowa and Daniel Davie has great speed and size for a DB. Cole may not get a NU offer due to the knee.

Hard to say how it'll shake out, but I do know that they won't be looking at Tyson Broekemeier as a QB. He'll be looked at for his punting skills. He made the MaxPreps 2nd Team All-American this year as a Punter.

Would we still take Suntrup even with Turner committing?

It is a great question. I dont know if anyone can really answer it. But here is my speculation.

We have made Jamal Turner our guy. We have told him he will play QB here at NU which he really isnt as big of a QB project as people think. Suntrup is a good QB but he isnt going to want to come into this class with another 4 star QB prospect. If I were Okie State I would go HARD after Suntrup. He fits their offensive schemes to a T. Plus his throwing motion needs a bit of work as well.

To answer the question I think if he wants to be here we take him but I dont see him wanting to be using conventional logic.

Would we still take Suntrup even with Turner committing?

It is a great question. I dont know if anyone can really answer it. But here is my speculation.

We have made Jamal Turner our guy. We have told him he will play QB here at NU which he really isnt as big of a QB project as people think. Suntrup is a good QB but he isnt going to want to come into this class with another 4 star QB prospect. If I were Okie State I would go HARD after Suntrup. He fits their offensive schemes to a T. Plus his throwing motion needs a bit of work as well.

To answer the question I think if he wants to be here we take him but I dont see him wanting to be using conventional logic.

I could picture Stanford and Harbaugh trying to lure Suntrup to the West Coast. They're on him early, too.