Big 12 per-spring power rankings.

I thought we had 10 returning starters on Offense.

2. Nebraska (18 starters back: 8 offensive, 8 defensive, 2 special teams)

Big 12 pre-spring power rankings

Someone mentioned that to Mr. Griffin on his live chat today. He said he got the numbers off of Phil Steele's website or something. Either way, doesn't seem like he verified it very thoroughly.

Someone else in his chat today made the comment that 10 returning starters on a crappy offense doesn't make them better and that our offense will still suck. I don't think they knew that our QB was dinged up, both our RBs were dinged up at some point, and our whole O-line was off/on with injuries too.

I dont think Griffin is worth the paper i wipe my MU lovin booty with

:yeah so true fro, so true

And awesome sig too.

One more thing to add about Griffin's pre-spring rankings - I see TAM ranking higher than TT. Maybe that's just me, but TAM looks dangerous.

• Fire 1

if aTm could show any ability at all to field a defense they could contend for the league

Funny thing is they have 9 returning starters on D. They're probably the type of team that it doesn't matter how many D starters they return 'cause they got a lot of work to do. Period.

I failed to see TAM has a new DC - Tim DeRuyter from Air Force. This guy could actually do some damage with his pass defense schemes, & that's exactly what TAM needs with all the high-flying passing attacks in the B12. This is the same DC who made AF the #1 pass defense in '09, the same DC whose pass D demolished Houston's great passing attack with 6 INTs in the Armed Forces Bowl.

I failed to see TAM has a new DC - Tim DeRuyter from Air Force. This guy could actually do some damage with his pass defense schemes, & that's exactly what TAM needs with all the high-flying passing attacks in the B12. This is the same DC who made AF the #1 pass defense in '09, the same DC whose pass D demolished Houston's great passing attack with 6 INTs in the Armed Forces Bowl.

great point. thank god we don't sling the ball all over the field.. but as far as them being a contender in the south, that is huge. we may have to play em twice this year...

Hmmmmm...good point.

The Aggies very well may be a scary team to play next year. They ever get that 12th man crowd fired up again, it will not be easy playing there.