Anyone else worried about MU?

sounds like a lot of the posters here are worried with Misery like they were worried about ISU last year

You can't take turnovers into account when predicting football. All you can do is line them up on paper and discuss the various merits of each team. This statement probably isn't as profound as you might think.

Turnovers are typically a direct result of losing focus. While one or two of the turnovers against Iowa State was from trying to get extra yards, many of them appeared to be because the team just wasn't mentally focused. To me, it's a toss up between last year's Iowa State game and Mizzou the year before as a Bo Pelini led team not being prepared to play. We just seemed out of sync. Everything we seemed to do was wrong and blew up in our face.

I am no more worried about Missouri than I am about Colorado, Iowa State, Kansas State or Kansas. The Tigers are a young team that will have to replace their top players on offense and defense while improving across the board. They showed promise last year and are not to be taken lightly, but they also showed disquieting tendencies to falter as well.

+1.

not taken lightly, but nu will beat them.