Coaches Raises Announced

HuskerNMO

The most surprising thing about the article, for me anyway, is that Danny Hawkins is the lowest paid B12 HC at $1.0M. I would have guessed CU to be up around NU in pay scale, just behind the oil money crowd. Losers.

CU's athletic dept. is in real financial trouble. They might need booster support just to keep the few sports they have now. Even though they're having trouble selling tickets, they keep raising the prices to try and make up the loss they have now. And with their teams doing poorly, sales keep slipping. Look for CU to drop another pair of sports in the next couple years unless things turn around soon.

It would be interesting to see how the salaries of our current coaching staff compares to those of our National Championship coaching staff in the 90s. I know times have changed & the business of college football has really taken off in recent years, so it would be intriguing to see the price of quality coaching since then.

It would be interesting to see how the salaries of our current coaching staff compares to those of our National Championship coaching staff in the 90s. I know times have changed & the business of college football has really taken off in recent years, so it would be intriguing to see the price of quality coaching since then.

TO said in an article he was making less than $200k when he retired. The article was last year sometime, probably when Bo got the raise last year.

TO said in an article he was making less than $200k when he retired. The article was last year sometime, probably when Bo got the raise last year.

Sticks in my mind that TO's total package did get to the 1 Mil mark by the time he was done... I think he did also distributed some of his money to assistants (?) not sure if the processes were a bit different.