ESPN Poll

Kinda strange to see the whole nation come that close to agreeing on something. I mean, it's still early in the vote, but on those polls I usually expect the states of Colorado and Missouri (and maybe Kansas) to have glaringly different vote totals.

I think people realize it's no fluke that our defense was tops in scoring D last year, and that we'll likely be near the top again this year, and probably for the foreseeable future with the kind of players we have and are bringing in, and with the coaches we have.

People are savvy enough to realize that we're a decent (not good, just decent) offense away from contending for the Big XII every year, and making some noise in the BCS. That's "Elite." We're not there yet, but we're close.

I commend the voting public for being so spot-on with this poll.

I voted with the current whole vote out of Alaska. I believe we are back as of this year. We're coming into form with our defense and if our Offense wakes up, we'll be dangerous. Pelini wont let us go backwards anymore.

Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, but doesn't this mean we're not there yet, but close? ;)

I voted with the current whole vote out of Alaska. I believe we are back as of this year. We're coming into form with our defense and if our Offense wakes up, we'll be dangerous. Pelini wont let us go backwards anymore.

Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, but doesn't this mean we're not there yet, but close? ;)

Not in my mind, I still say we are already there. We had a stumbling block with the offense, that wont be happening this year(I hope). I say we're back already, just have a little fix here and there. As it is stated, opinions are like a holes, everyone has one and all of them stink:) I'm drinkin the koolaid today, along with nyquil, and anything else than can kill this cold. Hate being sick when it's 70 degree's outside.

Glad someone took the time to notice that Alaska had a total of 1 vote:)

I think people realize it's no fluke that our defense was tops in scoring D last year, and that we'll likely be near the top again this year, and probably for the foreseeable future with the kind of players we have and are bringing in, and with the coaches we have.

People are savvy enough to realize that we're a decent (not good, just decent) offense away from contending for the Big XII every year, and making some noise in the BCS. That's "Elite." We're not there yet, but we're close.

I commend the voting public for being so spot-on with this poll.

:yeah