Coulda-Woulda-Shoulda Husker

ESPY

1. Terrel Farley- I think he was either adopted or in foster care as a child, but either way he had a tough childhood. Freakish ability to be around the ball. Had alot of demons

2. Kenny Wilson- seemed like he was going to break into the rotation and then that whole tv deal.

3. Cody Glenn- loved him as a running back, loved that he willing switched to LB, and then proof-gone

4. Joe Daily- kid was caught in a trap when BC came.

Easily my favorite Husker LB of all time. He just made opposing offenses look silly...

__0601167P_NEBRASKA_V_CO_02VZQ..jpg

Joe Daily just had it rough because Callahan is an idiot.

I don't know if that's so much the case as Dailey just wasn't the right QB for Callahan's offense when Billy came on board. Admittedly, I think both did about as good as they could manage considering the situation.

Of course Thunder Collins is in this thread. The thing about Thunder is his name. There were tons of article hyping him when he signed with NU. But if he had been named Fred Collins would we even remember him? If his name was Fred then probably his only newspaper article would have been when he was sentenced for murder.

How about Zack Bowman? He couldn't stay on the field as a Husker and he also played here a few years too early. Imagine what a healthy Bowman would have done in Pelini's defense...

Bowman's injuries were heartbreaking & IMO crushing blows to our defense at the time. He would've been the heart & soul of our D if he would've been able to stay healthy. Bowman was something to behold out on the field.

#1 Randy Stella. The guy was an absolute beast in terms of a physical specimen. Unfortunately, when God said brains he thought he said trains and said no thank you I'll take the bus. He had the ability to be one of it not the best ever LB here at Nebraska. #2 Richie Incognito. Pretty much the same reason as above. #3 Terry Rogers. I'm not sure how he would have panned out, but he did show glimmers of greatness before injury ended his football career. #4 Kenny Wilson. Pretty much the same reason as #3.

Though it's not his fault, we could have had Barry Sanders instead of Terry Rodgers. Coming out of high school Rodgers was ranked as as one of the best prospects while Sanders was thought to be too small.