Hometown: Denver, CO

School: Mullen HS

Position: RB

Height: 5'10" - 6'0"

Weight: 215 lbs

40 time: 4.55

Visit Date: February 27

Scholarship Offers: Colorado, Colorado State

Interest: Nebraska, Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, Colorado State, Kansas State, Washington

* Will visit this weekend along with a teammate. Nebraska is his top choice per Scout.

Rivals: NR

Scout: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: 45

Here is your big thumper back that we talked about Nexus.

I'd like to see us wait and get our thumper next year. I really like how Rex fights for yards, I think he can handle the short yardage situations for the next 2-3 years in addition to his 15-20 carries. Robinson has the size to run hard north/south as well. However, assuming Heard, Green end up as carrying the load after Rex, we'll definately need someone bigger - just not this year IMHO.

I'd like to see us wait and get our thumper next year. I really like how Rex fights for yards, I think he can handle the short yardage situations for the next 2-3 years

If we bring in a thumper this year and they can redshirt that gives them 2 years after Rex leaves if you are right. I say that is perfect. When I look at our backfield now though, I see Robinson as the thumper (reports are he is really beefing up 232 now and doing well), in any case its the same thing. Might as well get a thumper now and get them in the system so when they are a Junior they can have a prominent role. It gives us a better chance to develop them and keep them through Senior year rather than having them be 2 or 3 years and move to the NFL. JMHO.

I'm here in Denver so I know a little bit about Mullen. Private Catholic school just outside of Denver and Dave Logan recruits the entire Denver Metro area. They win state practically every year here in big boy football.

As for Moore, I thought he'd be too slow to play for NU. But I'm not a talent scout. He's been starting at Mullen since his frosh year, pretty hard to do at that school. I know Logan took Lendale White (USC) with him to Chatfield where he coached before Mullen, so maybe Moore is of comparison.

I think there's at least 3, probably more, D1 players at Mullen this year. Moore, they have an excellent LB, and the WR that lives with Brandon Marshall. I think it's Marshall's cousin or some relation. There's also a big dual threat QB that split time starting this year as a sophomore that will definitely be D1 material. Watched one of Mullen's games on the tube and he really stood out.

I'm here in Denver so I know a little bit about Mullen. Private Catholic school just outside of Denver and Dave Logan recruits the entire Denver Metro area. They win state practically every year here in big boy football.

As for Moore, I thought he'd be too slow to play for NU. But I'm not a talent scout. He's been starting at Mullen since his frosh year, pretty hard to do at that school. I know Logan took Lendale White (USC) with him to Chatfield where he coached before Mullen, so maybe Moore is of comparison.

I think there's at least 3, probably more, D1 players at Mullen this year. Moore, they have an excellent LB, and the WR that lives with Brandon Marshall. I think it's Marshall's cousin or some relation. There's also a big dual threat QB that split time starting this year as a sophomore that will definitely be D1 material. Watched one of Mullen's games on the tube and he really stood out.

supposedly Nebraska is his favorite and is really excited about coming here for all the upcoming festivities....... looks like we could land him as of now...... :corndance

Wow I feel like a lot of RB's have early man-crushes on NU.

i think we are seeing strong dividens being cashed in..... just look at our junior day..... that level of talent we have this year is pretty epic...... i think we do well this year and things are golden for the next decade or so......