Vote for Tommie in the 10 Greatest College QBs poll

Yeah the whole Colt Brennan thing really has me baffled. Sure, he had some amazing statistics, but for one of the best college quarterbacks of all time? I don't think he should be in the Top 5 at all. Frazier was a field general, nobody could rival Young's athletic ability at quarterback, and Tebow was an unbelievable motivator. Stats aren't everything when you are talking about the best college quarterbacks.

Lol I tried to vote for Tommie and this is whay I saw:

Error: 500 Internal

Server Error Sorry, Bleacher Report is not available at the moment. These outages are usually very short, so please try refreshing the page or try again momentarily« Go back to the previous page What's Bleacher Report? Bleacher Report is an open source sports network where you can write your own sports articles and read columns about your favorite teams. With own sports articles and read columns about your favorite teams. With hundreds of original editorials published every day, there's plenty to satisfy even the most hardcore sports fan. even the most hardcore sports fan

One cone only asume the husker pollsters have broke the bleacher report server.

Lol I tried to vote for Tommie and this is whay I saw:

Error: 500 Internal

Server Error Sorry, Bleacher Report is not available at the moment. These outages are usually very short, so please try refreshing the page or try again momentarily« Go back to the previous page What's Bleacher Report? Bleacher Report is an open source sports network where you can write your own sports articles and read columns about your favorite teams. With own sports articles and read columns about your favorite teams. With hundreds of original editorials published every day, there's plenty to satisfy even the most hardcore sports fan. even the most hardcore sports fan

One cone only asume the husker pollsters have broke the bleacher report server.

Yeah, it's done that to me a few times too. It'll let you in eventually. Just have to keep trying.

Tommie is in the lead by a 1/2 point at the moment.

Great job Husker fans. :clap