Say What?

I would be shocked to see Suh fall past the 5th pick (Kansas City).

I would be too. Also shame on a dude who says his name is Chief and is a Raider fan. B-Rent said it best:

faiders suck

Sorry son, that was nickname given to me by my boys I served with in the Army, because I'm half Lakota.

Shame on a guy who's name look like it should be adorning the tail of a Southwest Airlines 737.

• Fire 1

I would be too. Also shame on a dude who says his name is Chief and is a Raider fan. B-Rent said it best:

faiders suck

Sorry son, that was nickname given to me by my boys I served with in the Army, because I'm half Lakota.

Shame on a guy who's name look like it should be adorning the tail of a Southwest Airlines 737.

gotta love the all-american beating up on the grad assistant

oh, and GO BRONCOS! (i feel compelled to add that to any banter involving the raiders)

I would be surprised if he fell that far, firstly, and secondly that the Chiefs would take him. They have 3 first round draft picks on their line currently and can't see them taking another one. The chiefs are going to take Okung or Bulaga if they get to them.

faiders suck

oh, and GO BRONCOS! (i feel compelled to add that to any banter involving the raiders)

It's cool. This dude doesn't know me. All he knows is that there is only one team more inept than my chiefs in the AFC and it's his Raiders.

• Fire 1

The only reason that Suh doesn't go in the top three is if a GM thinks that Suh is soooooo good that he couldn't be that good. And talks himself into another player. Basically crumbling under the pressure to make the right pick and making a dumb pick. Happens all the time. But Suh is drafted in the top 3....BANK IT!

Obviously the point of view of a 15 year old, because it would take the mental capacity of a high school student to make that correlation.

It's cool. This dude doesn't know me. All he knows is that there is only one team more inept than my chiefs in the AFC and it's his Raiders

And this doesn't say much for the math skills of your average KC Chiefs fan. Especially since my craptastic Raiders went 5-11, and the Chef's went 4-12. Apparently this is coming from the Mizzou side of the river, so it make complete sense.

• Fire 1

Even as a Chiefs fan I can say this is silly. Its like fighting over which smells better; Kitty poo or doggy poo. They both stink. But to my near sighted Raiders freind. Please dont forget that the Raiders have showed just how inept they are buy winning, or should i say losing, at a clip higher than nearly every other team in the nfl over the past 7 seasons. You have one....ONE....more win than the Loins do over that period. ONE!! The best you have done is 5 wins my freind. And it took back to back 5 win seasons to get ONE win past a team that didnt win a single game two years ago. Yes KC sucks right now. We are so bad we are are about as bad as your team. Lets just put it like this, until you krept keeper owner dies or gives up the team you will continue on this trend you have been on the last 7-8 seasons. I almost feel sorry for you and your fans. I mean as bad as KC has been over that same time they have still won 20 more games than Oakland.

• Fire 2

nothing like getting a negative rep point for pointing out the truth. "Oh NO!!! Fro daddy said that we have 29 wins in 7 years and the Lions who everyone knows are awful have 28. I had better give him a negative rep point."

<_<

:facepalm:

Or maybe it's because any time the Raider's are mentioned in a thread it descends into a sword fight between Raiders and Chiefs fans, (or any teams fans really) and someone took offense to you trashing his team? I mean seriously Fro, an Al Davis "krept keeper" joke, isn't that a little below your usually high standards? :D

nothing like getting a negative rep point for pointing out the truth. "Oh NO!!! Fro daddy said that we have 29 wins in 7 years and the Lions who everyone knows are awful have 28. I had better give him a negative rep point."

<_<

:facepalm:

Or maybe it's because any time the Raider's are mentioned in a thread it descends into a sword fight between Raiders and Chiefs fans, (or any teams fans really) and someone took offense to you trashing his team? I mean seriously Fro, an Al Davis "krept keeper" joke, isn't that a little below your usually high standards? :D

well he does kinda look like him..... :hmmph

al_davis_crypt_keeper_618_2.jpg

:lol:

• Fire 1