Two scholarship players no longer on the roster

Nexus

If i remember right, Ben Martin started out as a TE. I thought Cruz Barrett was already off the team due to medical reasons. Or am i thinking of someone else?

You are thinking of Jaivorio.

Cruz just ate himself out of football, putting it bluntly.

Yea.. Cruz said that football wasn't him nemore.. but looking at him, i'd have to agree that he ate himself out of it.. lol

If i remember right, Ben Martin started out as a TE. I thought Cruz Barrett was already off the team due to medical reasons. Or am i thinking of someone else?

You are thinking of Jaivorio.

Cruz just ate himself out of football, putting it bluntly.

Yea.. Cruz said that football wasn't him nemore.. but looking at him, i'd have to agree that he ate himself out of it.. lol

He could have been a great player if he had learned how to say two words: "I'm full."

(quote lifted from Jerry Glanville bagging on Lincoln Kennedy.)

• 4 weeks later...

I talked to my Doctor the other Day. Ben and the trainers felt it was best for his health to leave the team. He told me the reason I wanna say it was a Neck bone out of place. I also heard that Blachford tore an ACL or ACM? and had surgery. (That is hearsay from the Gas Station though)

I talked to my Doctor the other Day. Ben and the trainers felt it was best for his health to leave the team. He told me the reason I wanna say it was a Neck bone out of place. I also heard that Blachford tore an ACL or ACM? and had surgery. (That is hearsay from the Gas Station though)

Blatchford did tear an ACL in the spring.

Blatchford did tear an ACL in the spring.

Thanks! They say he is going to be going for Safty. Not too bad for a walk on.