This makes me smile

This has literally nothing to do with recruiting. I stumbled across this video awhile ago and wanted to share it with you guys since these are the threads that I normally post on. Enjoy :)

This is from my senior year at TJHS in Council Bluffs. I am the kid in the red shirt and the braves hat :)

• Fire 1

This has literally nothing to do with recruiting. I stumbled across this video awhile ago and wanted to share it with you guys since these are the threads that I normally post on. Enjoy :)

This is from my senior year at TJHS in Council Bluffs. I am the kid in the red shirt and the braves hat :)

Very funny stuff. I think I liked the Journey sing along the best. Very Tosh.0ish.

Question for you E...how is TJ's football team lately?

We have always been bad. We were 7-3 in 2009 and that was the best we have ever done. We lost our 2nd year coach now but nobody is losing any sleep over that.

My Unlce Tony played at TJ when they were in the old Omaha metro conference. We lost to Central and Calvin Jones 81-3. Calvin set the state rushing record that game with over 400-sum yards. THROUGH 3 QUARTERS OF BALL!!!!!!!